June 2017...Who else will be there?

June hours have been posted....though we all know those will change as we get closer. Check WDW Prep School or the TA calendar!

I've made a few ADRs, even though I haven't booked our resort stays. I'm waiting to see what room offers may be available. It's kinda fun to log in to MDE each day! Luckily, we don't have any hard-to-get restaurants in our plan. I just have Sci-Fi to do tomorrow and Via Napoli later in the week.

We're also trying some new ones. Biergarten, Trail's End, whatever DS place sounds good last minute. Some repeats for me but new for my DH and kids are Sanaa, Boatwrights, and Blue Zoo (not going to schedule the last two until we're there and want to commit). We're also hoping to see Yeeha Bob at POR.

The anticipation is half the fun!

@ArielSRL I just started reading your trip report from June and was wondering where you stayed in Lake City on the way down? That's were we're planning to stop for the night.

@ArielSRL I just started reading your trip report from June and was wondering where you stayed in Lake City on the way down? That's were we're planning to stop for the night.
It was the Country Inn and Suites. Clean room, good continental breakfast. I think off Hwy 90 maybe? Let me know if that is correct. If not, I will find out more details.

Staying 6/10/17-6/22/17, first half at AK Villas and not sure about 2nd half of stay either off site or find a great AP rate on another hotel.
Trying to factor in Universal as well.

AKL Jambo as well, June 18th to 21st, then VGF 26th to 29th and OKW 9th to 12th of July, phew its a long trip

June 19th -30th and can't waaaiit!!
21-24 at AKKV
25-30 at VWL
Still looking for my 19th & 20th at a value or mod w/help from my AP. I can't view the discounts cuz it's not active yet so if anyone sees a good rate as it becomes available feel free to let a Disney sister know:)

June 25-30 currently booked at BC (still thinking of switching to poly or maybe a split stay but then that messes with our dining plan usage. Thinkin, thinkin, thinkin....) Airfare was just released but too high--hoping it will go down or worst case I'll drive (note I said *I* as I'll be the only adult. Taking dd15, her bestie, and ds 12)

June 25-30 currently booked at BC (still thinking of switching to poly or maybe a split stay but then that messes with our dining plan usage. Thinkin, thinkin, thinkin....) Airfare was just released but too high--hoping it will go down or worst case I'll drive (note I said *I* as I'll be the only adult. Taking dd15, her bestie, and ds 12)

Oooo BC, we didn't wanna jump on the wait list for our DVC so we went with VWL (both are my top favs, but kinda wanted BC this time) I am driving myself with one other driver, but I know the rest of my family and friends all got great deals with the airplane that is Blu, but we're CT so we have 5 different airports to choose from, not sure if that airline has a hub around you. Happy air fair hunting and envious either way, Poly would also be amazing if you can make it work:-)

WL, 6/12 to 6/20! I booked a Keys to the Kingdom tour as a surprise, and just yesterday decided to splurge on EMM for that Sunday! (There are only two of us this time so it seemed like a fun splurge.) I got all the ADRs we really wanted, and now I need to leave the plans well enough alone until it's FP time!

Oooo BC, we didn't wanna jump on the wait list for our DVC so we went with VWL (both are my top favs, but kinda wanted BC this time) I am driving myself with one other driver, but I know the rest of my family and friends all got great deals with the airplane that is Blu, but we're CT so we have 5 different airports to choose from, not sure if that airline has a hub around you. Happy air fair hunting and envious either way, Poly would also be amazing if you can make it work:-)

I wish we could fly Jet Blue--they don't fly direct out of BWI to MCO---I do dream of good seats and screens built in to seat backs though......But I have trusty ol' Southwest and I'll keep my eyes out for rate drops. Decided NOT to do the split stay so we are Beach Club all the way baby! :-) I'd love to buy in to d

JUNE 12-17 (5 Nights), and we can't wait!!! Dining reservations are already made for the entire trip, and tickets purchased and linked w/ a list of FP requests ready to go for when our 60 Day Window arrives!! Speaking of dining, if you haven't made your reservations for trips in June, you are way behind the power curve already. The 180 day window opened a couple of weeks ago. You can book reservations for trips through the 2nd or 3rd week of July (depends on trip length) RIGHT NOW!! Keep in mind, MOST of the reservations do not require any money "up front" and can be cancelled without penalty up to 24 hours prior. I always book as many places as possible, and adjust/cancel them based on our planning the closer we get to the trip.

How do you post those countdown graphics? I know where to make them, just can't figure out how to post it.

We are booked May 31 - June 7, 7 nights!!! Staying in All Star Music family suite. ADRs are all booked. Now time to watch airfare and wait for 60 days out!! Woohoo, we are going to Disney!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter