JUNE 2016 Car Rental Watch

Just booked a minivan through Alamo for 6/18-6/25 with coupon code AD8183SDM and contract ID 7016427 and got it for $226.52. About 2/3 of the lowest I've seen elsewhere.

Thanks! Just got a Standard for $198 for June 4-12 which brings it well under our budget! Yay! :yay: (Our price includes the fuel option - my hubby won't rent without it :sad2:)

I need to book a rental local to make the drive to WDW and after perusing the board I tried the Alamo codes listed and it wouldn't recognize them. I need to book 6/24-7/4. Rates right now are scaring me.

No, it's saying that it expired. Some are reporting that they're able to do online checkin for their vehicle without any issues and keep the rate they had booked with the coupon code.

That coupon expired in March sadly...hoping for a deal too for June 3rd to 13th at Tampa Airport

Showing reports of a new $50 coupon using the Vegas Brazil contract code. Coupon is now AD4004JDK.

Just used the coupon, and it lowered my previous rate by another $18 over the $35 coupon. Woohoo!

thank you so much for the coupon code!! got my mini van down to $504 for the ten days! right in our budget..love you guys <3

costcotravel.com june rates just went thru the roof. We have a 6-22 to 7-3 (11 days) standard rental at alamo for $26 a day (all in) - priced it today at it shot up to $49 a day (all in)

Thanks for the coupon. Tried it but my previous rate ($199 for a minivan for a week out of TPA, $167 out of MCO) was still better.

So how long do you have to cancel another reservation with Alamo? I did the one with the 50.00 off. Got an awesome price. Need savings since it is costing me 400.00 to board my dogs. I hope they have an awesome vacation! Can they cancel this coupon code? I have not rented a car in years.

So how long do you have to cancel another reservation with Alamo? I did the one with the 50.00 off. Got an awesome price. Need savings since it is costing me 400.00 to board my dogs. I hope they have an awesome vacation! Can they cancel this coupon code? I have not rented a car in years.

I believe you have to cancel 24 hours prior to picking up the car. I'm not sure about cancelling the coupon code. I haven't seen anyone reporting issues when picking up their cars.

Looking at April's thread and Alamo is not giving the $50 off from the coupon without a fight. You're charged the entire amount, and then you have to fight with them to reverse the $50, and some agents are refusing because the coupon is showing as expired. I've cancelled my reservations. I don't want to have to fight with anyone.

I read the April thread and it seems like the coupon showed 'expired', but people who took it up with Alamo at the desk and via email got it refunded back to them. Something to keep an eye on, though.

Looking at April's thread and Alamo is not giving the $50 off from the coupon without a fight. You're charged the entire amount, and then you have to fight with them to reverse the $50, and some agents are refusing because the coupon is showing as expired. I've cancelled my reservations. I don't want to have to fight with anyone.
we got the $50 and they didnt blink an eye..payed online before we got there and just swiped at a kiosk..no fight.

we got the $50 and they didnt blink an eye..payed online before we got there and just swiped at a kiosk..no fight.
How did you pay online ahead of time? I tried to do this, but couldn't see where... so I wouldn't have to deal w the argument. Thx!!

How did you pay online ahead of time? I tried to do this, but couldn't see where... so I wouldn't have to deal w the argument. Thx!!
Go to your reservation and do the online check in...it takes your DL details and asks for your credit card ( this is where you pay)..that way you can just swipe your card at a kiosk when you get there and go straight to your car...we just booked again using the $50 off for June 3rd. We usually do the online check in the day before we go and when we arrive we dont have to deal with anyone :) hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter