JUNE 2016 Car Rental Watch

cbnsoul

DIS Veteran
Been looking for the last few weeks and hadn't seen a thread so I thought I'd go ahead and start one. Looking for June 4-17. I'd prefer Alamo. Rates are about $400 right now for Midsize through Standard although that is without any discounts other than Insider.

Following. I just priced out through Budget with a $25 coupon for a minivan and got a $560 (inc. tax and fee) quote. That's about $100 over budget. We have never used a rental company that requires a shuttle to get there but they may be cheaper. Has anyone had experience with this at MCO?

We changed our dates and the price jumped up by $100 for a minivan. We ended up getting a sport utility for 2 weeks in June from EZ Rental for $484. I used the school employee 5% discount.

I got $200 for a minivan out of Tampa for June 17-25 with Alamo through Costco. We are new Costco members and I was pretty excited to get such a great price.

Best deals I found is through expedia. June 19-26 Fullsize for $149. Really would prefer a minivan but they are around $250 and not sure the extra $$ is worth it

We're looking for a midsize/standard/fullsize type car for June 4-12. We prefer Alamo, but everything is over budget right now ($300 CDN). Can't wait for the deals to come out. Last year we booked our June car in April.

I've got a minivan from Alamo for $300 with the vroomvroomvroom code for June 5-12. That's the absolute best I've seen.

$266.68 with Dollar from June 19-29 but they charge for an additional driver. Hertz is $358.54 both with AAA discounts for a compact. I'm leaning towards Hertz because I won't have to pay for adding my do as an additional driver though. Will keep checking periodically hoping for rates to drop some more.

any one rent E-Z got a midsize for $198. from 6/23/16-7/2/16
I would prefer National or Alamo any codes?

subscribing. We are flying into Sanford 6/4 arriving at 9pm and leaving 6/10. We prefer Alamo. I have a rental with a coupon from BJs for a full size 215.00

I was able to get Dollar standard size for $10 a day. No coupon. I used carrentalsavers.com Car dates are June 19-23, pick up at MCO, drop off at Wyndham by Disney Springs. $68.92 including taxes.

We just landed a Full Size from Thrifty for the dates of 6/24-7/1 for and incredible amount of $100.00, and it's pay at the counter rate. The Thrifty website had all their cars up to F/S at $58.00 for the week. I almost fell out of my chair when I confirmed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter