JUNE 2016 Car Rental Watch

Thanks for posting ton80! I got a rate of $126.34 for 6/11-6/20 with Dollar full size car. I'm going to keep watching rates but prior to that I had booked through Alamo for $193.03. So a little savings. :)

Got Alamo Drive Happy from June 19-29 for $208.22 using Costco and$35 off coupon code. Will keep checking prices as it gets closer but this is the best I've seen so far.

I booked a car thru Dollar. Got a pretty good price for June 13 thru June 25th. Under $200.. Clear your cookies out when searching for better chance of getting a deal.

Got Alamo Drive Happy from June 19-29 for $208.22 using Costco and$35 off coupon code. Will keep checking prices as it gets closer but this is the best I've seen so far.
Can you share the coupon code and conditions?

Just booked minivan (Alamo) through Costco Travel for $663 for June 22 - July 4 :sad2:
So went back after reading up on current discounts and through Alamo direct site with Costco contract ID 7014627 got a premium car with addl driver for $409. Better but also could have used a coupon code if I had one which would have been nice.

You can use the Costco code with the $35 off code found in the May thread.

So went back after reading up on current discounts and through Alamo direct site with Costco contract ID 7014627 got a premium car with addl driver for $409. Better but also could have used a coupon code if I had one which would have been nice.
Added coupon code AD8183SDM and brought it down to $368 which is good as long as I don't have to produce the coupon.

i made a costco travel reservation back in january - it was $298 for 11 days (6-22 to 7-3) of a standard car. I looked it up today on alamo.com via the confirmation number costco gave me and the rate went up $25?? Didnt think that could happen. Its not like I made a new reservation of anything.:(

Playing around with the Alamo code/ coupon listed... I see good savings from 7/2-7/16. Trul great savings on those dates on a minivan from TPA. ($562.) however, we will be leaving WDW on 7/2. We could theoretically rent a van 1 way from the Dolphin to TPA, then continue to our destination. This would save about $200, but strikes me as silly. Why couldn't we pay the lower rate and skip stopping to turn in and check out the same van?

Just booked a minivan through Alamo for 6/18-6/25 with coupon code AD8183SDM and contract ID 7016427 and got it for $226.52. About 2/3 of the lowest I've seen elsewhere.

Just booked a minivan through Alamo for 6/18-6/25 with coupon code AD8183SDM and contract ID 7016427 and got it for $226.52. About 2/3 of the lowest I've seen elsewhere.

Thanks! That beat my usual best VROOMVROOMVROOM code by $100! Seems like people don't have any issues with the contract ID. Hopefully that will be the case here as well.

Thanks! That beat my usual best VROOMVROOMVROOM code by $100! Seems like people don't have any issues with the contract ID. Hopefully that will be the case here as well.
You are welcome. I wish more people would give the actual code and what type of code it is.

This would have dropped my rental for 10 days at $150ish. Would have saved $50 but when I looked at the terms, it didn't include free additional driver. My existing reservation does. I'll keep mine for now and keep checking. Thanks for sharing.

This would have dropped my rental for 10 days at $150ish. Would have saved $50 but when I looked at the terms, it didn't include free additional driver. My existing reservation does. I'll keep mine for now and keep checking. Thanks for sharing.

That dropped my rate considerably. Do you know where those codes came from or what they refer to?

When I tried those codes, the confirmation page showed Vegas Brazil LLC.

I have a 9 day rental using the same codes for a Standard for $155.35 including all taxes and fees from 6/21 (9:00 am) to 6/29 (8:00 pm). Since there is no Standard aisle at MCO, they let you pick from the full service aisle. You also get 2.5% cash back with ebates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter