June 2013 pin code watch !

I don't know what the GP discounts were for June, but we received a pin code for free dining for June 2012 and went last month. It was free QS for values and mods and DDP for deluxe. I sure would like to get another and if they had free DDP for mods I would be really excited.

Tentatively planning a trip for as early in June as we can manage once school is out! Trying to decide between June and August but I think the increase in humidity and stress of hurricane season would do me in!

I'm planning on going the first week in June. My grandson really wants to stay at the Contemporary. I can't do this rack rate. When might a discount code/pin be out for June?

Are many of you booking this far out? I don't b/c I always think it increases my chances of getting a pin code if I don't have reservations. However, I bet AOA will fill up fast!

Count me in for the wait! We just decided on the first week of June and would like to stay at either POR or POFQ. Oh how I would love a pin. People have gotten free dining in June!?!? I need to do more reserach. :lmao:

My sister and her family just went this past June and she received a pin code for free dining!

I'm in and booked, June 23 ~ June 30 at Poly!! Discounts or pin are soooo needed or else Poly may continue to be a distant dream. :goodvibes

We are booked for two rooms at POR 6/18-6/23 then BC for 6/23-6/27. Used AAA discount but wold really love a pin to save more!

Count me in for first week of June if I can convince DH :). I would love love love a FD pin code but will take what I can get :).

When do pin codes typically come for June? Beginning of year???

I always book early for YC CL but decided this year to not do club. Well the entire month of june 2013 is booked - conference I assume. So at any rate, I could book BC now but I am not. I am holding out for a pin. No sense booking so early when my resort choice is not even available. I got a pin last year for 35% off the entire year but it was a 3 digit booking code a kind CM gave me over the phone. It was good for all of 2012 and I tried it yesterday to SEE if it extended into 2013! nope!

Has anyone booked yet? If so, did you get a AAA discount on room only for June 2013?

I worked with a Dreams TA and booked the Poly June 1 to 9. If a discount comes through she's going to apply it for me. I decided to go ahead and book since we're staying Poly no matter what but a discount/pin/sweepstakes win would be nice. :) plus they usually have a limited inventory for discounts there and we'll have to ask fast.

AliceNWonderland said:
Has anyone booked yet? If so, did you get a AAA discount on room only for June 2013?

We did. Split stay POR 10% off and BC 15% off. June 18-27.

We booked our room back in May for June 13-16, 2013 at POFQ.....regardless if I get a PIN we are definitely going....hoping for a Room Only discount, as we are only going to Magic Kingdom for one day...getting on the Dream on the 16th :) So this is our mini vacation before the relaxing vacation :cool1:

I always plan and budget according to no PIN or Offer that way I know we can afford it and not have to worry about receiving one (which I normally do), that way if I do get one then that is just added spending money to my trip ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!