June 17 Wonder to Alaska

This was our second Disney cruise and our first on a classic ship. This is also the first itinerary that we would glad repeat. Sorry for joining so late, also requested to be part of the FB page.
Hello :) Just making sure you noticed this was from 2013 :) I got an alert since I was still subscribed to this thread since I sailed on this sailing. I didn't want you think perhaps people weren't responding since it's an old thread.
Thanks,
Heather

Hello :) Just making sure you noticed this was from 2013 :) I got an alert since I was still subscribed to this thread since I sailed on this sailing. I didn't want you think perhaps people weren't responding since it's an old thread.
Thanks,
Heather

Yes, Heather, I was aware that this was a thread from 2013, since I was on this cruise, but never joined the group at that time since I was unaware of DISBoards. For some of my other DCL cruises since, the DISBoard and FB groups are still active as we had such a great time communicating up until the cruise that we did not want to stop after. Thank you for responding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter