Jun 22, 2015 Dream 4 night Bahamas.

Iron's are Cool!

images

Looks like its ready to fight crime and wrinkles.

Got our confirmation today! We will be joining you on the Dream in June, 2015. Only our second cruise as a family. My 3rd. Sailing with DD, DSIL, DS, and granddaughter age 12 at time of cruise, grandsons age 9 and 7 at time of cruise.

Can't wait! 445 days you say?
Finally going back and saying hi! to more people on this cruise.

Hello Everyone,

I will be joining you on this cruise, booked a B2B- this one and the June 26 sailing. Cruises #8 and #9 for me.
This will be my first B2B and I'm excited to spend 9 magical nights with Mickey and 4 stops at Castaway Cay! I will be traveling with my husband and 3 boys 14, and 3 year old twins. Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

I'm quite envious of that. Back to back cruises with 4 stops at CC sounds amazing.

Participating in the Fish Extender gift exchange:

Skyway
Naomi Rose
Axe
Skyway can you add my family to this list too? We will have 4 people in our room. ME, DW, DS 13 and DD 9

I know there are more people on the cruise! If any one else wants to join the FE, send me a message. If I forgot someone, let me know!

Has anyone started making their FE holder yet?

Skyway
Naomi Rose
Axe
Wrayfamilycruisers
pgrill
rrbar
Katie Stelmar
IamTrike

Skyway
Naomi Rose
Axe
Wrayfamilycruisers
pgrill
rrbar
Katie Stelmar
IamTrike
Skyway, my daughters cabin will also be participating. Name is Matejko. She is not a member of this forum but is traveling with her family on this cruise. When will we be getting a list of cabins participating with cabin numbers, names, and ages?

For everyone that wants to participate in the FE exchange, can you please PM your email address to me? I would like to keep our information private to our group only so I will email the spread sheet to you. I'll have you fill in the missing information so the first group can be finalized. It will be 10-12 cabins per group. Right now there is 10 cabins, and I know a few of my family members may still be joining, so I'm hopeful there will be 2 groups. Maybe even 3!

Passports...
Reminder for those that are getting passports that the routine processing time is 4-6 weeks. Now is a good time to start working on that so you don't have to rush and stress about it later.

Passports- we signed up for an appointment on Saturday at a library. It was so much better than going to the post office and waiting over an hour in line. With an appointment, we were only there about 30 minutes for both passports. You just have to budget for the passport as I didn't think about that expense when we signed up for the cruise. I think it was $110 each to renew the adult/teen passports.

For everyone that wants to participate in the FE exchange, can you please PM your email address to me? I would like to keep our information private to our group only so I will email the spread sheet to you. I'll have you fill in the missing information so the first group can be finalized. It will be 10-12 cabins per group. Right now there is 10 cabins, and I know a few of my family members may still be joining, so I'm hopeful there will be 2 groups. Maybe even 3!

FE list sent to:

pgrill
IamTrike
Axe

Everyone else send me a PM!

I have no idea how to PM you, but here's my info--
My family has two cabins, both under the last name Pastor
For more info please email me at naomirose.pastor@gmail.com

KatieStelmar and WrayFamilyCruisers I need you to PM your email to me. I need to send you the FE list to fill out some information. Thank you!

Hey, that's pretty big... :badpc:

Whatever. I'm leaving it because it makes me happy. :yay:

I'm getting slightly nervous about the FE list...when will we get the final, set in stone list? I'm hand making our gifts so it will also be very helpful to know the favorite characters of the adults as well as the kids

I'm getting slightly nervous about the FE list...when will we get the final, set in stone list? I'm hand making our gifts so it will also be very helpful to know the favorite characters of the adults as well as the kids

I was also thinking about a deadline for those who have not responded. I know its possible for some to switch cruise dates or cancel and not everyone is going to bother letting everyone they were interacting with know about it. Call it a lack of thoughtfulness or just not realizing it matters, either way, it is what it is.

Sorry about not adding mine. I'll do that.

I was also thinking about a deadline for those who have not responded. I know its possible for some to switch cruise dates or cancel and not everyone is going to bother letting everyone they were interacting with know about it. Call it a lack of thoughtfulness or just not realizing it matters, either way, it is what it is.

Sorry about not adding mine. I'll do that.

Glad you are working on the FE's. I know it takes time and they have to be worked around "real life". I was thinking that 10-12 cabins per group would be good. At this point not enough people have given their info, so I didn't want to close it yet because it would be small.

I was thinking that the first round of groups would close right after the PIF date, in early April. Then the second round would be from early April to early June. The third group (last minute cruisers) could trade amongst themselves, and whoever has extras that they want to give.

It seems like there are lots of people going with big family groups, so that may be why there's not a huge number of FE participants. And there's a lot of first time cruisers that don't about it. And yes, there are other groups out there that are doing their own thing. No matter, we can all have fun in our own way!

Please give feedback about the dates, etc.

So, 14 Weeks from today we will be on Castaway Day (for the 2nd day!)...what is everyone looking forward to doing there?

I'm hoping to go to Serenity Beach. I heard the best food is over there! And also the sting ray adventure with the family.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter