• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jumpin' June Exercise Challenge--Everyone Welcome!

Even though I didn't think I was going to make it, i made it through bridge to 10k today. I was on the treadmill for 90 minutes doing 7.25 miles.

1380/1500

disneymom1980 said:
Even though I didn't think I was going to make it, i made it through bridge to 10k today. I was on the treadmill for 90 minutes doing 7.25 miles.

1380/1500

Whooohooo!!! Way to go!

disneymom1980 said:

1380/1500

Awesome! What a great mental and physical barrier to know you have conquered. And on a treadmill too!

Ok this has been a tough week for me. Lots of stiffness and joint pain which is unusual. I do tend to have a calf that cramps up so I thought I just had my stride off. Well last night, I discovered a bug bite with red streaks surrounding it. A trip to urgent care this morning confirms an infection probably from a tick bite. Two doses in of a week treatment of antibiotics and I feel significantly better.

Able to do a 50 minute walk so 865/1000. Not much left but really hoping to feel well enough to get in my last 135 minutes.

Debbie

1105/1000

That's for a killer 75 minute workout last night. Missed today because I worked until 9:30pm and have to be up at 5 so decided I would cut myself some slack. A bit sore but in s good way. Night all:)

An hour walking on Tuesday and again on Wednesday, an hour WERQ class and an hour TurboKick class this evening bring me to:

1380/2013 :eek:

And away we go for another month! :scared1: Where does the time go???

Not the strongest month ever, both in minutes and weight loss (can you say big fat goose egg???), but onward and upward for July! :woohoo:

6/28 - 30 min run and 10 minutes PT
6/29 - 20 min elliptical and 5 min abs

788/1200

And to keep you motivated for the weekend.....

"Accidentally consumed five biscuits when I wasn’t paying attention.Those biscuits are wily fellows.They leap in like sugary ninjas.” – Charles Dickens

Do we have any takers for running the thread in July? :)

1380/1500
Congrats! :)

Ok this has been a tough week for me. Lots of stiffness and joint pain which is unusual. I do tend to have a calf that cramps up so I thought I just had my stride off. Well last night, I discovered a bug bite with red streaks surrounding it. A trip to urgent care this morning confirms an infection probably from a tick bite. Two doses in of a week treatment of antibiotics and I feel significantly better.

Able to do a 50 minute walk so 865/1000. Not much left but really hoping to feel well enough to get in my last 135 minutes.

Debbie
I am glad you got to the doctor, got treated and are starting to feel better.:goodvibes

6/26 treadmill 20;personal training 30
6/27 stairmaster 15;personal training 30
6/28 bike 45;elliptical 65

2740/2700

Today's exercise - 105 minutes

Warmup walk - 5 minutes
Ran 8 miles - 85 minutes
Cooldown walk - 15 minutes

June tally - 2793/2500

6/27 - 15 min walking dog
6/28 - 60 min walking dog and then run/walk for 3 miles.

503/800

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter