jumped the shark?

I will agree, that there is less giggling while listening on my part in the recent podcast. But I too, think it will not be long before they get their "giggle on":rotfl2: .
Maybe, but I was close to running off the road when Corey suggested lighter fluid and hair spray as protection on Wednesdays show. :lmao:

I really would love it if Pete could do the AAC suggestion from earlier, so that bookmarks, etc. could be incorporated. I know it's more work, but it would be the supremo bit of niceness. :)
I believe the last time someone asked for this the answer was edited already takes forever and if you ask for something else that prolongs the editing process, the show will be delayed even more. :rolleyes: We all opted (like we had a choice!) for the show to be sooner rather than later.

And I guess the hair I wanna split is... This doesn't make it legal for people to take a gun into work. but that the law is ment to protect the avg. person from repercussions from their employer from having a firearm properly locked in their car. Crazy people will always be crazy, law or not will not change that. reasonable people can disagree.
Rex, Rex, Rex...I really hate to be sitting on the opposite side of the fence from you. Well, I guess I can still pass the drinks over the fence.

Rex, Rex, Rex...I really hate to be sitting on the opposite side of the fence from you. Well, I guess I can still pass the drinks over the fence.

Reasonable people can disagree, a lot of people like the interviews, there are a lot of things I am liberal on and conservative on that don't follow a pattern... who knew Corey was building his own bunker? My side of the fence has cookies.

I really don't mind the interviews, but I do agree they shouldn't be every week. Maybe a once a month thing. However, I find it odd that some people are saying the show is a bit repetitive and while they are doing something different, some people are complaining. Just goes to show, you can't please everyone all the time. I love the show and would be devastated if it stopped.

The thing that's been bugging me is that the show is getting a little redundant in talking about planning your trips and just the basics, especially on the email shows, where the questions are repetitive and always, should I eat here or here, how long to get from here to here, etc. While these topics do need to be covered, they've taken over the show a lot, and while picking out and discussing the irreverant details about things around the World used to be a fairly big part of the show, it's fading into the background now.

When was 'picking out and discussing the irreverant [sic] details' of WDW the main focus of our show? The show has always been about an honest approach to trip planning first and foremost, and I'm fairly certain we've been pretty clear on that.

Peter

When was 'picking out and discussing the irreverant [sic] details' of WDW the main focus of our show? The show has always been about an honest approach to trip planning first and foremost, and I'm fairly certain we've been pretty clear on that.

Peter

to me you are very clear on everything you guys stand for!!! I have only been around since march of this year and have listened to all the shows several times and the only repetitive question seems to be "are the parties worth it?":laughing: Anyway I do think the show is transforming and finding its own way with out Bob and trying to make the Ideas work that were thought up before Bob's passing.

as for the rant I thought it was typical Pete, not political but his opinion on his own safety! I know that I side with him, we don't need to add a gun to the equation of mad workers on the commute home and road rage!!! some people out there don't know how to handle a gun and shouldn't while others are perfectly able to store and only use the gun for hunting and protection, not for anger management!

love the show!

Speaking of sharks...
SHARK WEEK premieres July 27 to Aug. 2, 2008 on the Discovery chanel, featuring six all-new programs along with some of SHARK WEEK's most popular and memorable shows from past years. Maybe one of the new shows will be about jumping sharks!

I don't know if the Food Network has anything planned for a series on the Frig and nuking it.

Personally I think the Podcast is well worth the cost of admission. Just like Discovery and Food TV I get much more value from the Podcast then the price I paid!!!

Thank you Podcast Crew.

Personally I think the Podcast is well worth the cost of admission. Just like Discovery and Food TV I get much more value from the Podcast then the price I paid!!!

Thank you Podcast Crew.

Excellent point! :thumbsup2

Excellent point! :thumbsup2

You know calypso, I didn't catch that at first, but now I do get it and TxYankee is absolutely right. Aside from the cost of my iPod, I get 2+ hours of great information and entertainment each week for FREE. Sometimes, it's the only belly-laughs I get all week. You know, the tears streaming down the face type laughter. And laughing is good for you. So, the podcast actually improves my mental and physical well-being. So much for so very little. :love:

Thanks podcast crew!

I like watching the podcast change & grow. I think it is very true that the timing of the changes relative to Bob's passing makes them seem larger than life.

Love the rants - keep 'em coming! I can't speak to this particular topic (if I have a bunker do I have to remember to lock the front door? Not that I am opposed to guns/whatever - just Canadian;) ) I get a lot from hearing the opinions of the round table as well as everyone here.

Peter

Okay, a bit off topic, but what does this mean.... [sic] ???? I am supposing I should know, but read it constantly and still have no clue. I am almost feeling stupid, but my curiousity and need to finally know after years of wondering is winning over my embarrassment!

Okay, a bit off topic, but what does this mean.... [sic] ???? I am supposing I should know, but read it constantly and still have no clue. I am almost feeling stupid, but my curiousity and need to finally know after years of wondering is winning over my embarrassment!

sic • \’sik\ adverb [Latin] (circa 1859): intentionally so written — used after a printed word or passage to indicate that it is exactly as printed or to indicate that it exactly reproduces an original (Ex. Tom said he seed [sic] it all).

To expound on what TXYankee is saying: in other words, the poster misspelled irreverent. This is a word you never want to see after something you have written - lol.

TXYankee, LOL on the shark week info!
Did I mention I like cookies??? :goodvibes
The show is fabulous and since no one has mentioned it (even though it may have been off-color to some) Pete completely caught me off guard with the Christmas comment about Morocco - I totally wasn't expecting it and laughed out loud (but unfortunately I was listening with my earbuds in so everyone around thought I was nuts). Thankfully when Corey was making blow torches with hairspray, I was in the car alone :lmao:
I'll be honest - you guys could be talking about almost anything and I'd listen - it really doesn't have to be Disney. I just love the camaraderie between everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter