Jump into June Exercise Challenge 2021

6/7 32 minutes
6/8 56 minutes I thought i was done working out after 20 minutes on the treadmill followed by a 10 minute yoga class, but i wound up doing arms with my husband.

We are going to WDW next week hopefully to celebrate my scan. No sure how I'm going to get workouts in. I rented a scooter for the trip.

Made it back to the pool today. There were a lot fewer children around when I first got there, so I was able to swim laps on the long side of the pool. I even got a little "diving practice" on their diving board. (Basically, I got to play)

I was there for about an hour and a half, but I’ll count 60 for actual exercise.

230/750

Colors are blooming allover! Ljcrochet and Elizabeth Smith have risen to Doubloon Pool Orange, and Statefan and Piglet1979 have made it to BigBlue Pool Blue! Congrats to all!!! :flower1: And the team deserves a cheer for turning Big Blue Pool Blue!!!
@ElizabethSmith, the pool sounds like the best place to get in those minutes!
@ljcrochet, hope you have a wonderful trip - sooooo well deserved!!!

Yesterday I got some extra time in. DS's soccer game gave me a boost. The field was like a 15 minute walk from the parking lot. It was a wonderful walk back in pouring rain too. It had just started in the last few minutes of the game. Plus for some reason I spent more time walking around the office doing things then sitting at my desk getting work done. We have stairs and my fitbit said I did like 7 flights of stairs too. It was a busy day.

June 8th -- 36
June 9th -- 58

Total -- 149/900

Good morning!
One color change to report - Sophy1996 has splashed to Doubloon Pool Orange! Yippee!!:banana:

Even though Wilderness Lodge isn’t on the monorail, its location on Bay Lake is close enough for us to swing by, maybe on one of those lovely inter-resort boats.
Like the rest of Wilderness Lodge, Creek Springs pool is absolutely gorgeous. Set against the backdrop of the resort and surrounded by nature, it’s easy to forget you’re not vacationing in the Pacific Northwest. Follow the bubbling Copper Creek from the hotel lobby to this dazzling pool. It’s zero entry on one end and the water actually flows in from Copper Creek Falls. You can lounge or enjoy the 67-foot waterslide built into the rocks and then relax for a bit in the hot and cold whirlpools. Don't miss the geyser eruption - it's amazing!
And when you’re done you can swing by Geyser Point on the water for some food or a drink.
581122 581123

Last edited:
6/10 5 minutes
6/11 35 minutes

We leave for WDW after we take the dogs to the boarding place. My scan showed that the pancreatic tumor is unchanged. Since my CA-19 went up by a 100, i'm switching chemo treatment

Happy Sunday! We're moving along well this month. Just one color change to report - me! I made it to Doubloon Pool Orange! Many more of you are right on the cusp of change, so keep those steps coming!
And, we have a new member !

It is June 12 and I am late to the party. Put me down for 500 minutes!! I have a trip in August and want to get in some walking shape!!
Welcome to the group! That trip will be here before you know it!

:tinker:@ljcrochet, have a magical trip!

For today's pool, we're going to laissez les bons temps!!
Inspired by the essence of Mardi Gras, the Doubloon Lagoon Pool at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter offers up a land of vibrant colors with an oasis of water fun for the family. Jazz plays from the alligator band as they joyfully invite you to come in and relax by the free-flowing lagoon pool. Impossible to miss, the giant sea serpent slithers above and below ground making a unique scene as well as bridges and underpasses across the complete pool. Take the stairs up to the head of the serpent and slide down its 51-foot tongue, into the watery abyss. Zero-Entry access is not to be found in the main family pool but a wonderful splash park is nearby with plenty of fun with splashing fountains, sprinklers, gentle sloping on all sides to a more kid-friendly water slide.
Adults will a resting spot of their own behind the Mardi Grogs Bar servicing with great adult beverages by the Doubloon Lagoon Pool.

581794 581793

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter