July's Journal

OK catch up time!
this is where I left off
Thursday (vacation still) 9/2
L- Grilled Shrimp, kidney beans, toss salad
s- Healthy Choice Mocha Bar's 2 of them (bad)
D- Popcorn
1 sour apple martini
Friday (vacation still) 9/3
B- 2 slice carb counting multi grain toast with light cream cheese
L- Boca Burger with lettuce and mustard, Healthy choice mocha bar
D- Shrimp & Lobster, Rice, Asparagas
e- 25 minute swim in the pool (morning), 30 minute swim in pool (afternoon)
Saturday 9/4 going home to get ready for Hurricane
B- Smart Ones Florentine Ravoli, Key Lime Pie
L- Checkers Hamburger
D- Key Lime Pie
e- getting house ready for hurricane 60 minutes (probably more like 2 hours)
Sunday 9/5 My oldest sons 21st birthday, Hurricane Frances hits Florida, We are without electricity!!!
B- cereal with skim milk
I did not write down anything else but it was baddddddddd!!!!
Monday 9/6 Labor day still no electricity!!!
B- Hamburger
L- Black Bean Veggie Burger
D- Chicken Breast Sandwich
s's lots & lots of chips & crackers
e- cleaned out 2 freezers & refrigerator I will give myself 60 minutes it was at least this probably more like 3 hours!!!
Tuesday 9/7 Back to work
B- Organic multigrain oatbran mixed with store brand apple jacks 3oz 2 % milk, banana
L- Amy Enchilada's Dinner
s- banana
D- 1/2 tuna sandwich, medium boiled egg
s- 1/2 pint of ben & jerry's ice cream (coffee heath bar crunch)(baddddddd!!!!!!)
e- 55 minutes on treadmill
Wednesday 9/8 Yesterday Wew almost done
B- peach lignt n' fit yogart, 1oz cereal, 8 oz 2% milk, banana
L- Ham & cheese sandwich, salad
s- 1/2 apple
D- Baked Sole with stuffed Lobster & crab meat, salad, ww ice cream bar
e- 25 minute mat excercises, 23 minutes ABS Yoga

it doesn't pay to get behind!!!!
I gained 2 pounds! Yuck
I was only 1 pound away from my 20 pound clippie. Now I am back to 3 pounds away. Yuck Yuck Yuck!!!
Hurricane Ivan GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July

July, I'll echo your comments about Ivan! :mad:

Please don't feel too badly about your gain. I know it's dissappointing but now that things are getting back to normal (and will hopefull stay that way!) you will get that off very soon. :hug:

Hey July,

Don't worry too much about about those 3 pounds. They will come off quickly. Keep drinking your water. You will have that clippie in no time. I am praying that Ivan passes you by.
Have a good night,
Beth

Thursday 9/9
B- oatmeal with Raspberries
L- 1/2 Subway Club
D- Riblets & 1/2 of fries from Applebee's
E- none

Friday 9/10
B- cereal with Raspberries
L-Smart One's Rigatoni with Broccoli & Chicken
Light Cherry Yogart
D-Cherrio's
s- Multi Grain Wheat thins
E- 48 minute Treadmill

I stepped on the scale this morning and WOW I weighed 170
My goodness I have lost a total of 20 pounds. I lost the 2 pounds I gained fast, and that stubborn last pound. Yipee....

Michelle & Beth Thanks for the support for my weight gain. You were right. Oh and Hurricane Ivan is still coming towards the gulf. Lets keep praying.

July:flower2:

CONGRATULATIONS JULY!!!!!

What an awesome achievment! 20lbs. is absolutely fantastic. I knew you would be there in no time! See, those nasty old hurricanes can't hold you back, you're a woman on a mission! :teeth:

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

That is 20 bounces for 20 pounds. Congratulations. You have worked really hard, and it shows. Keep up the great work. I'm praying.
Beth

Thanks Beth & Michelle,
Its nice to be in a size 14. I just can't believe I can get in a size 14 and the are comfortable. I started out in a very tight size 18.

Anyways, back to where I left off.

Saturday,
B- Peach
L- fate free Strawberry banana Yogart, carrots
D- Yellow rice, Blackbeans & Chicken, 1/2 piece pizza

excercise 18 min ABS

Sunday,
B- oatmeal with raspberries
L- 1/2 stalk of celery with peanut butter, 1/2 serving of yellow rice Black beans & chicken, 1/2 slice pizza, apple
D- Pistachos & Almonds

excercise 23 minutes ABS Yoga
36 minutes recumbent bike
29 minutes treadmill

Monday, 9-13
B- cereal with banans & skim milk
L- vegtable soup, Baked Fish
D- vegtable soup, banana, 1/2 apple, 8oz skim milk

excercise 20 minutes mat excercises
20 minutes treadmill
18 minutes ABS

July:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

WOO HOO!!!!!:jumping1: :jumping1: :cool1: :thewave: That is awesome July!!! It must have been the stess of that last hurricane holding onto those pounds and making you gain! Now that you are stress free...the pounds disappeared!! I love that new clippie!!! Don't you love buying clothes in a smaller size! That 12 is right around the corner!!

Thanks so much for your concern while I've been having some bad days. It really means a lot to me.

Again...congrats on the 20!!! Keep up the great work!

Gail

Tuesday 9/14

B- fat free light pina colada yogart

L- 2 chicken strips, raw broccoli, celery, carrots, 1 spoon of scalloped potatoes, 1 spoon of pasta salad & 1/2 slice BD cake.

s- 1/2 slice BD cake

D- 1/2 Bake potato, raw carrots

e- 40 min treadmill

Wednesday 9/15

B- cereal with banana's

L- vegtable soup, 1/4 medi nochi, pear

D- peanut butter & jelly sandwich, doritos

e- 31 min treadmill, 18 min ABS

Thursday 9/16

B- Yogart

L- Salad with Turkey

D- smart ones Tuscan Chicken & popcorn

e- 23 min ABS Yoga, 23 min treadmill

Tough week at work hope everyone is hanging in there!!

July:flower2:

Well I am doing pretty good. I weigh 166.5 which I am excited about. I bought my first pair of size 12 slacks. They fit, I haven't wore them yet. I decided to go back and get another pair. They are a little snug.

I was slammed by Hurricane Jeanne. Or my area was. We were without electricity for 7 days. Boy I feel sorry for those without homes because of the damage.

I did finish the September excercise challenge. I just didn't get to post because I was without electricity.

Looking forward to some cooler weather here in Florida soon.

July:sunny:

Hi July,

I am glad to hear that you are ok and the house is intact. I souldn't imagine being withour electricity for a week. Congrats on completing the challenge. Great job.
Take care,
Beth

July, I'm glad you made it through the storm alright. Our power kept going on and off all day long, I'm so sorry you had to endure being without it for an entire week. I hope all is well with you. You are doing fanastic! :)

Wow its been awhile since I've posted to my journal.
I've been staying on task with excercise. Not so good with eating healthy. I have slipped back into old habits. I hurt my hip & back and walking had to take a back seat for excercise this past week. I have only been able to do stretching excercise. I am trying real hard to get back on program with eating.
I have earned a new clippie although I'm not sure I deserve it since I didn't work as hard at it as I did the other 4. But anyways I lost my 8 pounds for the Thanksgiving challenge. I met the September & October excercise Challenge but somehow my points were never added on toward the end. So I never put on those clippies.
I am down to 165 pounds from 190. I feel better. I am wearing clothes that look so much better on me. I still have a ways to go, 35 more pounds.
I'm sorry I haven't kept up visiting here and to everyones journals. Things at work have really gotten crazy. My Pharmacist is no longer working there due to a DEA & Medicaid investigation so it has been really really tough. Both emotionally and physically draining.
Hope all is well with everyone.
Maybe when all the crap at work gets back to normal, maybe I can to if I don't have a nervous breakdown first.

Oh by the way for those of you who pray for my youngest son, when he was arrested for being with a friend when the friend had some weed on him. The charges were dropped against my son thank goodness. And he didn't even hire an attorney. Just the public defendant.

Have a great day friends and buddies

July

Hi July! It's so good to see you! :)

I'm sorry to hear that you are injured and that you are going through some rough stuff at work but you are still making progress and that is awesome!

Way to go losing 8 more pounds and getting that new clippie! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'm very glad that things worked out for your son.

I hope you have a great weekend and get to feeling 100% soon! :wave2:

:umbrella: Rained here on Christmas all day......... Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!!!!!! I'm off to go get a new clippie. I weighed 154.5 this morning. A total of 35 1/2 pounds lost. :cool1: Boy it sure has been a long time since my last update. I just feel like time is slipping by so fast, work was so stressful for awhile. But things are looking up thank goodness.

Hubby & I actually stayed one night at SSR one night and went to Epcot last week. We had a blast that was our Christmas to each other. Decorations at the park were beautiful. :flower1:

July :teleport:

Great job on the new clippie!!!!!!! We had a little bit of snow just before Christmas and then it poured day and night on the 23rd and it was all gone yesterday. Now its snowed all day today. Go figure!!!!!

July, congratulations on the new clippie!!! :jumping4:

I'm glad things are getting better for you at work. It sounds like you and DH had a nice time at EPCOT. It's the best park during the Christmas season in my opinion. ::yes::

It rained here Christmas eve and Christmas day too. Did you get any of that wind storm? Holy Cow! I woke up around 3am Saturday morning and it sounded like a tornado was blowing past my house! Turned on the news to find out we were having winds of 60mph. :eek:

:daisy: Boy oh Boy I am losing at a very slowwwwwwwww speed now. But I only have 20 pounds to go to get into the weight range for my height and bone size. I wouldn't mind losing an extra 5 but I will not push it. I have been excercising for 9 months. I think that eating healthy has made a big improvement in my life. I bring home an entire meal when I go out to dinner now (there is no way I can eat the entire meal).
I figure since the weight is coming off so slowly now that I may not reach goal until Christmas. But I am okay with that.

At work we have a new Pharmacist, the other one is on suspension and fighting for his liscense. Boy that sure was a tramatic time. I'm not sure I will ever quite trust another one. Kind of scary....

So anyways I am happy with the forty pounds I have lost. I have went from a size 18 to a size 12 or size 10.

When I finally did do measurments in August my #'s were
B 42
W 36
H 43

Today 2/12/05 they are
B 38
W 31 1/2
H 39
So I have lost many inches.

I had to have gallbladder surgery 12/31/04 that kinda put my excercising off a little bit.
Now I have frozen shoulder (man is that painful) so I am just doing walking and physical therapy.

Slowwwwww going.

July :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter