July 8-15, 2017 Fantasy Western Caribbean

We are booked for our first ever cruise! Myself, DH, 17DS, and 12DS. Trying to figure it all out but so excited!

Welcome, you will have a blast. When my son was on the cruises with us from 12-16, we never saw him!! It was nice that he enjoyed the groups.

Hello! This will be our 3rd cruise! I was wondering if any of you have joined the FB group? https://www.facebook.com/groups/148081925594738/ There are quite a few people in that group! Its easier for me to communicate through facebook so I won't be checking this very frequently. Feel free to come join us! We've got a fish extender sign up as well as other fun stuff. :-) Happy Cruising!

Hello! This will be our 3rd cruise! I was wondering if any of you have joined the FB group? https://www.facebook.com/groups/148081925594738/ There are quite a few people in that group! Its easier for me to communicate through facebook so I won't be checking this very frequently. Feel free to come join us! We've got a fish extender sign up as well as other fun stuff. :-) Happy Cruising!
thank you for posting the link, I just joined as well. I agree, much easier to be involved on the fb group since I'm on there all the time anyway LOL

Just booked this cruise today.

This is our first cruise as a family (have twins that are 8 yrs old). I used to work for a Disney company and went on a 7 night cruise in May 2003. My husband also proposed to me on that cruise. We are so excited to be going!

Hello everyone
This is our fourth cruise myself, DH and DD12. I was looking for the FE list. We really have enjoyed FE on our past cruises.

My husband and I will be on this cruise. It's our 4th cruise together, but our 2nd with Disney. We are celebrating our 10 year anniversary which will be later that month.

Hi to all! This is our first cruise, and my first DIS board post. I have no clue what I'm doing...but I'm excited!

We will be on this cruise with another extended family. I think we are 10 people in total from an 11 year old (who thinks she is 25) to an 84 year old (who thinks he is 60). It is my families 10th Disney Cruise. Looking forward to seeing a little of Jamaica. Have not seen that yet at all even though we have done the Disney Western several times. Anybody have any suggestions for simple fun in the ports of Cozumel or Grand Cayman?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter