July 4th cruise

it would be great to have a little get together., then as we're on the cruise it'll be nice to cross paths with familiar faces.

Booked our excursions ths morning!!! Parasailing and snorkeling. Still deciding on the visit to Atlantis.

We should meet then....It will be Me, my wife, and our 2 DD's 21 & 18 and my youngest DD's best friend..also 18.
At POR from 6-30 till 7.4..then we board!!

jvas. we're at por july 1st till the 4th when we board also. my daughter is 21 and son is 19. can't wait to go.

We get to POR on June 30th....my oldest DD is 21....hmmm...
maybe they/we can meet?:D

i requested oak manor for our stay. when we get in on the 1st we're planing on having lunch at the food court and then head over to the magic kingdom. day two is behind the magic tour for my son and typhoon lagoon for my daughter and myself and on the third we're off to a full day at mgm. what are your plans??

Maybe all us grown ups can meet for a drink huh?!

jvas, sounds good to us. are we taliking at por or the ship or both, always up for a drink. at por we're hoping to go to the river roost on friday july 2nd later in the evening after a day at typhoon lagoon and a round of mini golf. hope to see you there. we'll be having some lime green ribbon on our camera bag.

maybe we can set something up as we get closer.........

scotch and water for me!

Just called DCL and was told that our Documents were processed on friday and would be sent out today or tuesday. hopefully we will have them in a few days.

We are flying down on July 3rd. Some of The boys will be going to the Nascar race that night in Daytona So the rest of us will be shopping @ The Market Place & DTD oh and of course having a drink at PI :) Then getting ready to board the next day!!!!:Pinkbounc

:confused: Has anyone else not received their documents yet? I booked through a TA so maybe they go to her first? Didn't know if I should be worried yet or not?

haven't seem ours yet either..............
should be coming soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter