July 4th cruise

HI. Myself, wife and 11yo daughter will be joining also. Will be at the Poly on July 1st for 3 days and than the cruise. See ya'll there!!!

This will be our first cruise to celebrate my "special " birthday!
I am travelling with my daughter Heather and my
grand daughter Lola Blue.age 6. We are all extremely excited for our adventure to begin. please reply if you are travelling
with a child in this age group.princess:

Tigger53... Might sounds like a silly question but i am fairly new to this. How do i get that timer (the count down timer) on my stuff when i post. Hope you can help

cinder1407, i'm very computer challenged and all the ad on's were done by my daughter. when i talk to her i'll let her know your interested in setting yours up and she'll get back to you today or tommorrow. sorry i'm no help.:(

cinder1407, i just noticed on the cruise forum boards someone else asked the same question as you, go to the post "help please" and someone posted on how to set up the count down timer. :)

My husband and I along with our two daughters (7 and 2 1/2) will be on the July 4th Wonder Cruise. We will be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary. Our anniversary is actually in May, I didn't realize how far in advance I should have called. My heart was set on a Disney Cruise so I kept trying until I found something available. This will be our first. We can't wait!

The 4th of July Cruise on the Wonder will be our first ever cruise. It will be myself, husband, 10 year old son and also two other families for a grand total of 11 people (5 boys between the ages of 6 -11!!!). We will be starting our vacation at WDW staying at AKL. We all can't wait. See you all on the 4th!!!

Steph

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

cinder1407, i'm with you, i can't wait. is it time to go yet????? hopefully all us disboarders can get together somewhere along the way on the cruise. :wave2:

We are in 6580. We can't wait! Time moves too slowly now and then will move too quickly on the ship!:wave:

Me, my DW, our 2 DD's and a DDF, we will be in cabins 2068 and 2070.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter