July 4th cruise

:bounce: :Pinkbounc Just received my documents in the mail today. Now it is really real! My only dilema, I can't wait for the cruise, but I also don't want my summer break to go by too fast! :rolleyes: See ya'll on the Wonder!!:wave:

We have not received our docs yet but i am sure they will be coming sometime this week. Can't wait any longer :)

Haven't seen ours yet either...not worried tho.....I check with
DCL around a month ago...they have our names and cadins already!
Will give them 1 more week before I call my TA.

Scotch and water for me!!

What will be your 1st drink??

Still no Docs getting a little worried!!!!!!

My first drink with be a Frozen Rum Runner!!!!!!:drinking1 :thewave:

DCL told me when I called that if we were flying, it would be 2-3 weeks before sailing. But since we were driving it would be about 4-6 weeks before sailing, which it was.

Picked up our docs yesterday!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

:bounce: Yeah! We are all getting closer! Anyone have a child around 8 years old going? My DD is 8 and so excited.See everyone soon!:Pinkbounc :wave:

We will be cruising with an 11, 10, 9, 8 and 6 year old (all boys - 3 different families) This is going to be so much fun. Can't wait to meet everyone!!!!!!

Stephanie

Hi everone....Count us in as well...just 2 of us..myself and DW...lets all try to meet up at some point...we are in 6092 or 6098..I think...this is our 4th DCL trip...our first one Westward...we will be celebrating our 30 th wedding anniversary this time but we are very young at heart....sorry , we didnt see this thread earlier..we did see the other July 4th trip thread and listed ourselves there...We did NOT yet receive our Documents ..but in the past we always seemed to get them very close to the trip time...Happy sailing to us all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc I see that some of you are going to the race on the 3rd would you have any ex tickets would love to go:moped:
We are going on the same :boat: :grouphug: :grouphug: hope to see you then:chat:

:jumping1: :rockband: Partytime UPS came today :Pinkbounc :bounce: DOCS in hand room # 7089 :drinking1. Cinder1407 I just got tickets to the race they are not sold out go to Daytona.com and check
:wave: :moped: :jumping2:

Nascar looks like we are neighbors. how many in your family goin??? As you seen in previous posts there is 15 of us. Yeah i looked for tickets but too expansive for me. :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

:wave: thats great where are you staying. there are 4 of us going ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :earsgirl: is 11 :earboy2: is 13. sorry about your DOCS but as you know they will be there soon :jester: hope you see you on the :boat: :wave2: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

i think we are in the 7's somwhere also not possitive though. Got the good word that my docs came in yesterday but only 3 out of the 15 came in!! Getting a little nervous!!!!

I see that you are a fan of jeff gordon!!!!!! So is my whole family so when you see one of the boys wearing a 24 shirt make sure you give a shout!!!!:cheer2: :chat:

We have been packing since last sunday. Almost ready :) Just need to remember the cameras.

Jack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter