JULY 2020 DCOM Summer Exercise Challenge

We have color changes! DRussell88 and BonnieF have both reached Beachy Blue!
Im sure the zombie movies are fun, but I think I’m a bit past the target audience ☺☺
I assure you, I am past that target audience too, haha, but I am a child at heart! Big time.

How about another Beach-Themed Movie. This one you may not have heard of and it's based on a book of the same title, A Ring of Endless Light. This movie features Ryan Merriman, who was a huge Disney Channel Movie star back in the day. We may hit on some of his other better known movies later in the month, but this one is my favorite by far! It's in a beautiful setting with a unique story. It's a much more mature DCOM and it touches on themes of science and religion, which is a particular interest of mine. Check this one out if you get the chance!

Teen Beach Movie

I have seen this one - watched it with DD - it was fun :)

July 5 - 30 minute walk
July 6 - rest day
July 7 - 45 minute walk

265/1200

A Ring of Endless Light.

Never seen this one - but DD and I love The OC (Misha Barton) so may have to see if it is on the Disney Streaming Channel here in Australia :)

Sorry it's always so late at night when I post. I get so caught up making myself busy during the day that before I know it, it's past midnight! But what is time, really? We're all in different time zones anyway. 🤣

I'm happy to say that we have LOTS of color changes! Liddypool, DRussell88, sophy1996, PollyannaMom, lilkimmyk, piglet1979, TinkerBellLiz, myself and the TEAM have all reached All for One Orange!

Let's talk about the 2006 film, High School Musical. This is probably the most famous Disney Channel Original movie of all time. I think it could be credited with launching Zac Efron's career. It's a really cute movie about a basketball jock named Troy and a science nerd named Gabriella who inspire each other to try something new and go out for the school musical. It's fun and has a lot of iconic songs that I keep in my road trip playlists to this day.

But today's color change name is actually inspired by a song in the HSM sequel, High School Musical 2!
This movie, which came out just a year and a half after the first, has just as many great songs and funny, memorable moments! In this movie, Troy has to balance time spent with friends and his girlfriend Gabriella with obligations at his cushy summer job.

We have another color change to note today! ljcrochet has reached Possible Purple!
This color change name is inspired by none other than the incredible Kim Possible, who has 2 DCOMs about her.
We'll just cover the first one in today's post.
Kim Possible Movie: So the Drama came out in 2005 when I was 10 years old. I was a huge Kim Possible fan and was so excited to watch this movie when it premiered! This is when Kim and Ron finally started their dating relationship. Huzzah!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!