July 18,2009 Tortola TEENS ONLY!!!!!!

Welcome John! I guess u've heard that we live pretty close huh?

Yeah.. Cincinnati is only like two hours from here. Plus, we go out there, as my mom told you, a lot.

Of course you had to be a Browns fan...

My name is Tyler and I'm 16 yrs. old (17 on the cruise).
I live in Kutztown, PA which is about 1-1/2 hours from Phila. and 2 hours from NYC.
I'm going to be a junior this year, and we start school Aug. 25.
I've been on the Disney cruises about 6 times but haven't been there since 2005 in Mexico.
We go to Disneyworld at least twice a year, I've been going there since I was 5 months old.
I like to watch baseball, and I'm watching the Olympics right now.
I also like hanging with my friends and going to movies.

Heyy ya'll my name is Catherine.:) I'm 14 but on the cruise it'll be a week after my birthday[July 11] so i'll be 15!:thumbsup2 and i'll be going into 10th grade. I love do dance [tap, ballet, jazz, and pointe].:woohoo: I live in Fort Mill, SC which is about 5 mins South of Charlotte, NC. On my profile is my AIM and Yahoo screenames if anyone wants to talk. Also I have facebook, ask me on AIM, or Yahoo!I am also SUPER RANDOM!! :] and i love it.:yay: I am easily distracted by shiny objects and i tend to break out in a random dance moves[sorry]!:guilty:

Hey everyone. Welcome Tyler and Catherine.

Matt (darthvader92) how has your driving been going?
I got to go school clothes shopping yesterday. Bad idea here in San Antonio well actuall all of Texas it was tax free weekend and the lines were out the door. :scared1: But I got alot of new clothes, so that is a plus.:thumbsup2 What has everyone else been doing lately?

Hey Zoey!

oh wow! we had ours a couple of weeks ago. I've been babysitting, starting back to dance[think i might have sprained my ankle]:dance3: :guilty: , and went to the American Idols LIVE tour 08 in Charlotte yesterday :] love it!:cutie:

how's everyone else?!:confused:

soo excited!!:goodvibes

Cat

Bleh. School & football. 11 months is gonna take forever.

Hey everyone. Welcome Tyler and Catherine.

Matt (darthvader92) how has your driving been going?
I got to go school clothes shopping yesterday. Bad idea here in San Antonio well actuall all of Texas it was tax free weekend and the lines were out the door. :scared1: But I got alot of new clothes, so that is a plus.:thumbsup2 What has everyone else been doing lately?

Hey my driving has been going quite well. I'm really upset that I won't be able to drive in Disney.

I got school in 12 DAYS! I can't believe I'm saying this but I can't wait!

So where has everyone been?? How has everyone been?? I had homecoming yesterday and then an after party till like 4 in the morning and I crashed at my friends house. I am so tired, it is not even funny!!!!! (woke up at 8:30). :faint:
Zoey

So like my last post was in August :eek: and other than starting school i have dont completely nothing [besides dance two days a week]! :] :woohoo:

sooo excited! 293 days [ i need to change my signature !]:thumbsup2

yeah how has everyone been we haven't really talked since August!!:scared1:

:flower3: Catherine

PS - i like smileys :yay:

Bleh, school and football. But, I got my second concussion, so I've been out the past two weeks.

Other than that, just hangin' with friends ya feel me.

Anyone else?

Oh, and I'm about ready to jump off a bridge because the Bengals suck. Once you meet me on the cruise, you'll realize that no other teen shares my passion for football, haha.

I was just reading the newspaper--they had a special on DCL and they said one of the new cruise ships either the 2011 or the 2012 one will be sailing to alaska. Well, if they get the permit they applied for. That would be alot of fun, especially with a balcony.

So how has everyone been??

Volleyball season is fun, we played our rivals friday and won!! That was exciting!! :cheer2:

Wow! yeah that view from the balcony would be amazing! [ but my mom would never agree to it. My dad wants to go to Alaska, My mom wants to go to Hawaii ( see what i mean) ]

I've been fine a little bit busy with Honors classes :teacher: and dance :dance3: but besides that i've been well....and a little excited for the trip :boat: Everyone else?

Woohoo!!! Congratulations on your win, Zoey!:yay:

Catherine

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys too.

Great holiday. Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing & football. Perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter