July 18,2009 Tortola TEENS ONLY!!!!!!

Heyyy!!! wuts up guys?

Welcome Zoey!! Hi, my name is Laurel. And congrats on making the varsity volleyball team!! :thumbsup2 woo!!! i play volleyball too, but probly only going to make the JV team, guess im not as good as u haha.

ooo-oo have fun on ur trip to Walt Disney World!!! xD :)

so wut hav u guys been up to lately??

well talk to ya guys real soon (i hope)

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Man that rough draft is intense :rotfl: So what have you guys been up to lately. I have had three huge english project. :scared: Well talk to you all later.
Zoey

Ok so everyone has been really quiet lately...
Anyways I thought that we should get to know each other a little more.
:confused: What is everyones favorite thing to do onboard? :confused:

Zoey

P.S. Feel free to add some questions

Well my favorite thing onboard is probably.............................. well I'm not sure :confused3

Also, would anyone like me to put up my videos from WDW?

hmm wow no one has posted 4 a while.

well welcome to the new people!!! xD

and hmmm my favorite thing onboard...well to do i dont know.

but i absolutley LOVE the shows anddd the cookies ::yes:: they have the most awesomest cookies!!!

last time i was tempted to grab a bunch and just sneeak em in my bag hehe.

hmmm yesh we shud get to know each other!! i wud love to know you guys so when we meet i can be like "Hey! I know you!!! " :yay:

hehe sorry im random, but u will get used to it xD [i mean about the cookies haha]

well hope you guys have a good day or night [whenever you read this] and please talk soon!! :bitelip:

OH!! and sureee, yah u shud totally add some videos, i have nevr been to WDW b4 so i wud love to see sum stuf from there. :]

andd i hope your english project went good zoey :D

and the ramule matt, u havent talked in forever!!! D:

At central time noon and eastern time one on Sunday 6/8 on the travel channel there is the Disney cruise line show. :happytv:

LittleBlondie: That is ok that you are random, I am too. My friends always get mad because I am always :offtopic:

DarthVader92: Yes you should post your videos. ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

Hope everyone is doing well! Some of my trip videos are on mousebits.com now. PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT!!!

I have revised our plan slightly.

Saturday July 18th
12- Boarding comences
3-4 Boat Drill
5-6 Sailaway Party (everyone can start to meet the DISERS on deck 10 Meet time will be IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE LIFEBOAT DRILL!!!! Me and starwood will be up there already.)
6- First dinner
6- First showing of Variety Show
830- Second Dinner
830- Final showing of the variety show

Sunday July 19th Day at Sea (More Activities will happen today, Activities TBA)
10- DIS Meet and Greet (in the Promenade Lounge) Fun Activities will occur such as trivia. Kids under the age of 10 are encouraged to go to Oceaneer's, due to the questions in the trivia may be hard for kids to answer and also too they might be bored.
200-300 The Golden Mickeys (Group Show, Meet time TBA)
600-1000 Dinners/ Golden Mickeys

July 20th Day at Sea
9-11AM Ocean Quest Open House/Possible Teen meet and greet
1230-TBA Who Wants to be a Mouseketter (TEENS ONLY!) (Studio Sea)
130-3 Twice Charmed (Group Show)
730-815 Who Wants to be a Mouseketter (Studio Sea/ Group Show)

July 21ST Tortola (Most activities will not start till late afternoon)
130-230 Wii Bowling (Diversions/DIS Gathering?)
900-1030 Pirates IN the Caribbean Party (meet on deck 10 just like 7/18) ARRIVE at 9 for a good spot! Teens will go back and forth from deck 10 to the Stack for their party in the stack.

July 22nd St. Thomas
NO ACTIVITIES CURRENTLY SCHEDULED PLEASE MAKE SUGGESTIONS

July 23rd Day at sea
130-300 Disney Dreams (Group Show) Arrive at the theater at 130!!!!!!!
315-430 JACKPOT BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (starwood will organize this meet for DIS adults)
600-1000 Dinner/Disney dreams

July 24th Castaway Cay/Darthvader's 17th Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
900-1200 DIS Meet on the Family Island (Everyone is encouraged to purchase Snorkeling Equipment and snorkel out to an exclusive spot that only a few know about!!!!!!!)
1200-100 Group Lunch at Cookie's!
100-300 TEEN Meet on the teen beach
600-1000 Dinner/Farwell Variety Showings
1015-1100 Till We Meet Again (A farewell gathering for all DIS Members and a special meet and greet with characters, anyone going to WDW after the cruise in encouraged to come and possibly schedule a meet at the parks!

July 25th Debarkation day
FOR ANYONE STAYING IN WDW PLEASE EMAIL ME AND WE MAY BE ABLE TO GET TOGETHER AND RIDE SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE MAKE SUGGESTIONS REGARDING A SHORE EXCURSION (DIS MEET) ON EITHER TORTOLA OR ST.THOMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE SHOW THIS NEW PLANS TO YOUR PARENTS/GUARDIANS!!!!!!!!!!

13 MONTHS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!

Darhtvader92 matt: I could not figure out how to see your videos. Is there something special that I should be doing?:confused:

Zoey

hello everyone! i'm lauren, like laurel but with an n.. lol, and i didnt know about this post, or i would've posted earlier. i'm 13, but i'll be 14 on the cruise. this fall i'll be a freshman and i look forward to meeting everyone on this thread!!
:cool1: :goodvibes :rotfl: :happytv: ;) :rotfl2: :worship: :hippie: :banana: :love: :hug: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

^^^ ahahahahah, the smilies are fun :D

Hello Hello Hello!!!! Ramule has returned! lol yea sorry about not posting in a long time. I was gone for all of June and I have just been trying to catch back up with everything. Hope everyone had a good fourth of july! Also, welcome lauren! ok ttyl!:laughing:

Ramule (other matt lol)

Hey Zoey,

the problem with viewing my videos could be that you need to get a newer version of shockwave. I recommend to see the stuff I have put up on mousebits.com because that is where I post mostly everything.

I also just got back from California. NO I DID NOT GO TO DISNEYLAND, but I wish! I went to Universal instead and rode the new Simpsons Ride and Revenge of the Mummy. BOTH ARE UNBELEVEABLE!!! I RECOMMEND THAT YOU TELL YOUR PARENTS THAT WHEN YOU GO TO FLORIDA NEXT YEAR, THAT YOU TELL THEM THAT I WANT TO GO TO UNIVERSAL!!!!!!!!

MATT

Welcome lauren

Matt (DV92): I finally got your videos to work. They are so cool. Good job on them.

ONLY 365 days to go, this time next year we will on the magic!!!! :teeth: :jumping1: :teeth:

Great Zoey. I'm glad you can get it to work.

I can't believe that it is 1 year till the cruise!!!!!! I HAVE TO WAIT THAT LONG!!!!!!!:mad:

I hope everyone is doing well. A revised plan is now up on the 1st post. I celebrated my 16th birthday last week and I have started to do my 6 hours of driving. ONLY 2 MORE HOURS UNTIL I OFFICIALLY HAVE MY LEARNER'S PERMIT IN MY HANDS!!!!

Hey guys.
I'm John. 14 years old [15 at the time of the cruise].
We just booked the cruise today. Pretty excited.
I live in Bloomington, Indiana. And I go to Cincinnati, Ohio about every weekend.
I love sports. I have season tickets for the Cincinnati Reds & Bengals.
Snowboarding is my favorite sport.
Yeah, that's about it.

Welcome John. Congrats on your permit Matt. So how has everyone been? How has your summer been going? Ahhh school starts in like less than a month for me. :sad1:

Welcome John. Congrats on your permit Matt. So how has everyone been? How has your summer been going? Ahhh school starts in like less than a month for me. :sad1:

A month? I go back Tuesday!:sad1:

Hey guys! I got two more weeks before I go back to school :(

o well, so how has everyone been? Great summers all around I hope? Im not gonna lie, mine has been pretty memorable.

Less than a year now till the cruise! :banana:
im just trying to figure out how many different people i now know from here...lets see I have introduced myself to Laurel and the other matt (sup guys)

Welcome John! I guess u've heard that we live pretty close huh?

Anyways take care everyone! :cool1:

Ramule (Matt)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter