Joining Rooms?

wisegal

Mouseketeer
Hi

My family of 5 are thinking of booking a cruise to Alaska when they are running. I am wondering if they have joing rooms abord the ship or will we have to be side by side?

We are a family of 5 as well and just booked a 4 day cruise on the Wonder. We have two rooms next to each other and was told they have a door connecting them together. Our cabins are 6317 & 6319.

Now I just need to figure out how the rooms will be set up as we would love the kids in one room and DH and I in the other. Can you request how rooms are setup? Queen in one room, and enough places for 3 kids to sleep in other room?

The queen bed will split into two twins. You can have your room attendent do this for you.

We are a family of 5 as well and just booked a 4 day cruise on the Wonder. We have two rooms next to each other and was told they have a door connecting them together. Our cabins are 6317 & 6319.

Now I just need to figure out how the rooms will be set up as we would love the kids in one room and DH and I in the other. Can you request how rooms are setup? Queen in one room, and enough places for 3 kids to sleep in other room?

Talk to your stateroom host the first day and they will set it up when they turn down your room.

We had two rooms on the Magic last year. It had a door in-between and we just kept it propped open with a door stopper. Each room had a queen bed and then each couch turned into a bed and then there was a pull-down bed from the ceiling. So, kind of like bunk beds. My three kids did sleep in one room while my husband and I were in the other. Worked out awesome especially considering that way it gave us another bathroom and another TV too.

They don't care who sleeps where. Just let your stateroom host know to make up the beds in the one room for three and other for the 2 of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter