John and Kevin's California / Hawaiian (working) Vacation News

Sooo excited about hearing everything you'll be reporting! I wish the Mary Blair exhibit would stay around long enough to see it on our ABD trip!

Have fun while working!

Kevin and John,
I am equal parts happy for you and incredibly jealous! I hope you enjoy every minute of your trip and appreciate hearing all about it so I can live vicariously.
:thumbsup2

Amanda

Went to Farmers Market today. Truly one of our. favorite places in LA. Always have a great time.

Most of you might not get this reference,,,, but to my Wednesday night chat buddies.

I found the store that sells the outrageously expensive sunglasses and let's just say that I've adopted a pair.

Thanks Visa!!!!

Are they purple like your other ones? :laughing:

Farmers Market sounds like a great place to visit. Do I remember correctly that it's close to Hollywood Blvd.? We'll be visiting kids/grandkids in Riverside later this summer and I think that it would be fun to go Farmers Market.
Enjoy your Working Trip.:goodvibes

I am really hoping to have a chance to visit the Farmers Market while out in Cali. I've looked at it online and it really looks like a fun place to be. :goodvibes

I'm reaaaaaaally hoping that Ariel's has stepped it up a notch since last summer when I did the WoC dinner package. The appetizer and dessert were fine, but the main entree was horrible. I was told that the regular chef was not in that night and the assistant was not yet used to the menu being that it was new. I loved the location though. Perfect and on the water!

So John, you're telling us that everyone who books a trip to Aulani is gonna get lei'd. Got it. ;)

:rotfl: This reminds me of my e-mail that was read and answered by Kevin and John. (re: getting lei'd at the Poly)

Safe travels and enjoy your adventure!

Aloha

I do hope that your having a wonderful time. I cant wait to hear more about it on the podcast!

Went to Farmers Market today. Truly one of our. favorite places in LA. Always have a great time.
I haven't been to the Farmer's Market it YEARS! It is a great place! Glad you had fun.

Most of you might not get this reference,,,, but to my Wednesday night chat buddies.

I found the store that sells the outrageously expensive sunglasses and let's just say that I've adopted a pair.

Thanks Visa!!!!
:scared1:

Will we be meeting them in September? :rotfl:

Sayhello

Thanks Visa!!!!
I still remember going to the LA Farmer's Market when we went on a family trip in 1980. I was in 6th grade, and even then I thought it was cool. We're planning on taking the whole family when we go out in August.

I haven't been to the Farmer's Market it YEARS! It is a great place! Glad you had fun.

:scared1:

Will we be meeting them in September? :rotfl:

Sayhello

It's a very safe assumption.

John says I only need to wear them for 60 years to getr my money's worth.:laughing:

Well, today is our last day in Disneyland.

Our plan is to wander around the parks and see the things we want to see.

Our only dining reservation is at club 33....so the rest of the day is up in the air.

Then we have to come back and pack.

We have to be up very early in order to drive to LAX, return a rental car, get through security and make an 8:00am flight to Honolulu.

The weather is HOT, sticky and hazy......kinda like Orlando.

More later.

Our only dining reservation is at club 33....so the rest of the day is up in the air.

I would like to be you when I grow up. :)

Lunch today at Blue Bayou.

We will probably review this, but my first reaction can be summed up in three words.

Dark

Expensive

Joyless.

Maybe something will happen to turn this around.

Then we have to come back and pack.

We have to be up very early in order to drive to LAX, return a rental car, get through security and make an 8:00am flight to Honolulu.

The weather is HOT, sticky and hazy......kinda like Orlando.

More later.
Hope Blue Bayou turns around. I may have to rethink my dinner reservation for there in August. I thought the kids would get a kick out of it, but it may not be worth it. Enjoy dinner at Club 33, and good luck with the flight tomorrow. It's not the start of Carmaggedon out there is it?

I would like to be you when I grow up. :)
Why grow up? I try not to...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter