Joe and Jennifer's DCL Vow Renewal PJ/TR~ CEREMONY FINALLY!!!

So while he did ask that friday night, there was no ring, no down on 1 knee type of thing. It was just, "I love you, this works for us, do you want to get married?" ;)

After we told my parents and everyone met everyone else we went ring shopping. To give you all an idea of how well we DIDN'T know each other at the time, I about died when I saw dh fill out the paperwork to finance the ring he picked out. :eek: I had no idea he made that much. (yeah, it's not so much now with 2 kids. :rotfl: ) So we picked out the ring, left it to get sized, and went back to our apartment, (yes, roommate moved out quickly after he moved in). So we are sitting on teh couch watching tv, and my stomach starts to hurt. Really bad. in less than an hour i can barely sit up right, and standing isn't an option. :guilty: So Joe rushes me to the hospital and the DR in the ER goes thru all the normal questions for a 22 yr old single female complaining of abdominal pain. :mad: When he finally ruled out STD and pregnancy, he got into some serious diagnosing. Thankfully we quickly ruled out appendicitis. He said he wasn't sure, but it could be an infection of my fallipoian tube. :scared1: He sent me off to my OB. My OB wants to do an emergency Laparscopy to check it out. So off to surgery i go. In the end, it was a ruptured ovarian cyst, about 2cm big :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: OMG that was the worst experince of my life. At home recovering, dh brings in my engagement ring, perfectly sized for my hand, gets down on the floor, (as i was laying in the bed) and asked me to marry him. :lovestruc

That was April 22, 1999. We were married April 29, 2000. Now we are getting set to plan our 10th Anniversray Vow Renewal on Disney Cruise Line.

scan-1.jpg

scan0001.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

scan0005.jpg

Honeymoon in St Thomas
scan0006.jpg

Awe what a sweet story and look how cute you two are!

Newsletters are ready to mail out!!

My newsletter, the "Not just for Kids" Cruise letter, and a letter i wrote explaining the what's and why's of this.

STDinfo001.jpg

The newsletter is 4 pages long:guilty: so to keep it together i tied a ribbon around them. I found this cute little heart favor tie and added it. Come to find out, it matches the heart in my logo! :thumbsup2

STDinfo002.jpg

I put a Mickey Stamper on the envelope and printed the addresses in Disney Font.
STDinfo003-1.jpg

And the Save the Date
STDinfo004.jpg

yeah!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Your wedding pictures look so cute!!! I really like the way your newsletter came out! Hreat job!:thumbsup2

:worship: I bow down to your DIY awesomeness. Will you teach me your ways Master-san? But seriously, that stuff is awesome! Nice touches as well!

The newsletter and std looks great! I LOVE the lady and the tramp stuff. I'm going to use them for something. Also, the pics from your wedding are great!

Thanks! I can't believe I did all that!!

So i went to the post office yesterday to get some stamps. Asked for Disney stamps, they didnt have any. :mad: Fine, just give me the love stamps. Don't have any of those either! :mad: WTH!?!? Apparently even though they knew it was coming, they didn't bother to print up new stamps with the increased postage! :headache: So all they have is the liberty bell and a purple heart. I asked about just getting the older ones, and a seperate 1c stamp. Nope, they got rid of all the older ones. :headache: How stupid!

So my beautiful cute little mickey envelopes have the Purple Heart on them. And i doubt any money from my stamps goes to veteran's at all! :mad:

The old stamps are still showing at USPS.com That sucks...But your mailings looked great!

Your wedding pictures look so cute!!! I really like the way your newsletter came out! Hreat job!:thumbsup2
Thanks!! I was very happy with our wedding, even if it wasn't quite what I wanted.

I like the little favor charm you added! looks good:goodvibes

Thanks! How great was it to find that!:thumbsup2 and to have it Match too!!

:worship: I bow down to your DIY awesomeness. Will you teach me your ways Master-san? But seriously, that stuff is awesome! Nice touches as well!

:lmao: Actually, it was all pretty easy. It's all done in Powerpoint or Word. :rotfl: no funking photo editing software at all!

The newsletter and std looks great! I LOVE the lady and the tramp stuff. I'm going to use them for something. Also, the pics from your wedding are great!

Thanks! I'm really happy with the way the Lady and the Tramp stuff came out too!

The old stamps are still showing at USPS.com That sucks...But your mailings looked great!

:mad: knew i should have waited a bit. :headache:

OMG! LOVE, LOVE the Lady and the Tramp Newsletter! :lovestruc Great Job! :thumbsup2

THANKS!! I'm so proud of myself!!

Next up- DRESS!!! My girlfriend who was my MOH at our wedding and I are going shopping on Saturday, we're gonna have lunch then get pedicures, and finally at 2pm i have an appt at DB to get the dress!! :banana: :banana:

Jennifer,

Thanks for sharing how you two met. You are both so cute! Love your newsletter! It looks awesome!

I'm gonna derail from the VR for a moment here, and do a little momma boasting!! My baby girl graduated from preschool last night!! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc Oh my goodness, i can't believe she's going to start Kindergarten in 3 months! She's growing up so fast!!

Graduation001.jpg

Graduation002.jpg

Graduation010.jpg

And here's my littler one, doing his "I'm a little Teapot" and "Father Abraham" :cool1: He's so cute!

Graduation020.jpg

Graduation022.jpg

Graduation031.jpg

Graduation033.jpg

Congrats! Kindergarten is a big step! our 2 yo is starting preschool in 3 months :yay::yay: and I have already cried that my oldest is going to middle school -:faint: when did that happen!:)

Enjoying your PJ! btw, love the newsletter very cute!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! :lovestruc How cute! I know you are so proud. They are adorable. Your daughter looks just like you! I remember those days! My oldest, Kaitlyn, just graduated from 5th grade, we are dealing with Middle school next year! UGH! :headache:

They are both cute! Those days seem so so long ago- enjoy them. my oldest will be going into the 10th grade HS/cheerleader and planning on learning to drive :scared1: and my baby will going into the 8th grade- :confused3 I am not sure when this happened .....:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter