Job Interviews are the Worst

YOU WIN SOME YOU LOSE SOME.

To be honest even I could tell it wasn't a god match in the end.

I just hate my current job. A lot.
LOL

At least you have good outlook about it. Like you, I want to change because of my job, so while I don't hate my job, I do dislike it strongly :teeth:. On to the next interview.

I was pretty upset when I found out...okay very.
However after I got it out of my system I had to admit that it wasn't the right path

Sorry it didn’t work out and hoping something even better comes along.
Hang in there-I know it’s hard going in every day when you don’t like the job.

To be honest even I could tell it wasn't a good match in the end.

LOL

:hug: The right one will come along!

Almost all of my best jobs have been "right place at the right time" things that I just sort of fell into.

To be honest even I could tell it wasn't a god match in the end.

LOL

Didn't read far enough ahead Nakkira, sorry to hear. Here's to a new opportunity for you soon. :thumbsup2

I was pretty upset when I found out...okay very.
However after I got it out of my system I had to admit that it wasn't the right path

Something that most forget is that now would be a good time to go back to someone from that interview or HR department and see what they thought your positives and negatives were. They may or may not be able to give out any info, but the worst they can say is no... which you've already heard from them.

Chin up though, when one door closes, just make sure you aren't standing in the doorway, lol.

Good luck
I’d take the interviews over filling out the damn resume applications and trying to get an interview

Something that most forget is that now would be a good time to go back to someone from that interview or HR department and see what they thought your positives and negatives were. They may or may not be able to give out any info, but the worst they can say is no... which you've already heard from them.

Chin up though, when one door closes, just make sure you aren't standing in the doorway, lol.

I did get very good feedback. I know WHY I didn't get the position. Thankfully I went to them through a hed-hunter and she was able to get more info out of them than you normally can as an un-represented individual.

Sorry to hear that Nakkira! I hope another opportunity comes along soon! I know about HATING your job!

I think my interview yesterday went well. I'm supposed to hear something by Friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter