JillShari's disigns...

Would like the marie with her brothers with the name Mashelle in one ear and the disney dream in the other. Also the Belle reading with the name Mashelle. thanks

Would like the marie with her brothers with the name Mashelle in one ear and the disney dream in the other. Also the Belle reading with the name Mashelle. thanks

As per my first post's instructions, please go to my blanks album to use the name of the ears found there and repost your request. Thanks.

Hi Jill.

These are so wonderful!!

I would like to request a few designs. We leave in November. If you don't have time to get them done I totally understand.

On all three I would like the left ear to display Disney Magic and the right ear to display November 2015.

On design Alice and Cheshire I would like the name Lily.
On design Avengers Movie I would like the name Matt.
On design Classic Characters - Minnie Mouse I would like the name Kris.

Thanks! Your designs are so fun!

Once I get a chance to do your designs... they are free. Disney owns the rights to all the clipart and stuff that I use to make these.

Hi Jill~
Trying to locate our designs on Flicka. I looked at the last two pages. Maybe I missed them totally. Please advise.

Dyna

Hi Jill.

These are so wonderful!!

I would like to request a few designs. We leave in November. If you don't have time to get them done I totally understand.

On all three I would like the left ear to display Disney Magic and the right ear to display November 2015.

On design Alice and Cheshire I would like the name Lily.
On design Avengers Movie I would like the name Matt.
On design Classic Characters - Minnie Mouse I would like the name Kris.

Thanks! Your designs are so fun!

***NEVERMIND - I was able to download from the blanks and figure it out. Thank you!***

Jill, these are fabulous designs!

Thank you so much!!

Jill--I have been able to work with your templates and no longer need these designs. Thank you so much for such beautiful templates to work from!

Last edited:

Hi there! I have enjoyed using your blanks so many times, but this time I am hoping I may request a couple for personalization. Thank you!

1. Halloween- Gang
middle- "The Merz Family"
left ear- "Happy Halloween"
right ear- "Disney Wonder"

2. Halloween- Minnie
Middle- "The Close Family"
left ear- "Happy Halloween"
right ear- "Disney Wonder"

We sail on October 9th. Thank you!
Hi Jill!
Our cruise has come and gone so no need to complete these:).
Thank you anyway!

Hi Jill,

I would like to request three designs and need them by this Thursday, November 5 the latest. I totally understand if it cannot be done but worth a try to request!

On the left ear for all three: Disney Dream
On the right ear for all three: 2015

Design Disney Jr-Octonauts Laughing - Max
Design Lava - Gabe
Design Lilo & Stitch - Leelana

Thanks so much!! I really appreciate it!

Hi Jill,
I would like to request the following designs for our December 2015 cruise. I would like to have them as soon as possible in the next couple of weeks if possible.

Design Happy Birthday -- Happy Birthday Aiden; Disney Dream in left ear; 2015 in right ear
Design - Classic characters - surfing trio - Dylan; Disney Dream 2015 in right ear
Design - Tinkerbell - Kim; Disney Dream in left ear; 2015 in right ear
Design - Toy Story - Buzz and Woody - Matt; Disney Dream 2015 in right ear
Design - Cruises - Goofy anchor ship - James; Disney Dream 2015 in right ear
Design - Cinderella - Pam; Disney Dream in left ear; 20215 in right ear

Thank you. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Last edited:
Jill,
Your designs are lovely!

Is it possible to mix and match? I'd love to have the background Mickey head of Cruise castaway cay mickie and Minnie (Castaway Cay) with the classic characters pirate crew. Is that something you would do? I'd like it to have this info: Disney Dream January 11-15, 2016 The Johnson Family Bahamas or Bust!

The following I just want with the names.
Beauty and the Beast Belle Reading #2 - Halley
classic characters pluto - Rob
Princesses blank - Kady
Tinkerbell - Macey
Three Muskateers - Shane
sleeping beauty aurora pink dress - Robin

It would be ideal to have these before December 15. Thank you so much for your time and talent.

I am new to the boards and am hoping I did this request the right way. Do I just wait to hear back from you when the designs are ready for printing?

I want to be sure you did see this request. I know you must be extremely busy and I do appreciate the time and effort you put into these.

I am so excited about taking our grandsons on this cruise as it will be their first cruise (and our first with Disney Cruise Lines). We leave on Dec. 28th which is Aiden's 6th birthday so I want to be certain we have door decorations to surprise him and his 8 year old brother!

Will wait for your replyl..

Jill,

The designs are absolutely perfect! I can't tell you how happy you have made me and will make my family when they see these!

Thank you so very much for sharing your time and talent with us.

One other question for anyone on this board -- I printed the designs on magnetic paper. Should I laminate the front or just leave them as is?

Hi Jill,

I would like to make one final request before we cruise. If possible I would like "Cinderella" (left ear: Disney Fantasy"; right ear: 2015).

Your designs are great.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to make all our cruises a little more special.

Hi Jill,

I would like to make one final request before we cruise. If possible I would like "Cinderella" (left ear: Disney Fantasy"; right ear: 2015).

Your designs are great.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to make all our cruises a little more special.

Done and on flickr

Hi you guys,

I started sharing the FE magnets that I made for my cruise in March 2013 and I received many compliments and I just started getting a few requests... so in order for me to keep track better I'm starting this thread.

I have my blank templates on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jillshari/sets/72157633047210926/

Completed requests are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jillshari/sets/72157633384185040/

And I'm more than happy to share them so you can customize them yourselves or I am willing to take requests. I can possibly do new characters, but that may take me longer...

PLEASE WHEN MAKING REQUESTS: Look at my blanks and use the name from the blanks album in flickr so I know exactly which one I am personalizing. Please include the ship, if you want a date on it (I mainly used a year) and names along with which character or the name of the design on flickr. I would really appreciate you giving me the date that you need them by as it helps me prioritize the requests.

Here are directions for how to make them into stateroom magnets:
Print your images off your home printer... I took mine to print at kinkos because my ink wasn't working well at home. For durability, I would laminate them at this point. Then use adhesive magnet tape or use old fridge magnets on the back of your images.
OR just print them off using magnetic sheets. I have seen some on amazon, Michael's, Walmart or Staples.

Edit: Since flickr changed, here are the updated instructions on how to download the designs:
Now, find one of your requests and click on it. It will appear very large on a black background. There is an icon which is 3 dots. Click on that and the menu will pop up and then View all sizes should be 3rd or 4th from the bottom of that menu. The next screen allows you to download at any size you want.

Thanks so much.... and I'll include a preview of my favorites....

Ariel blank
by JillShari2000, on Flickr

Monsters inc cast copy

Lilo and stitch hug template copy

blank tink

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter