JFK to MCO via Jetblue

maryisme

DIS Veteran
Hi,

Has anyone recently flown out of JFK to MCO via Jetblue? I am trying to gauge how early I should get there for a saturday 6:55 pm flight. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I would try to give myself 2 hours. Sometimes check in is fast, sometimes the line is enormous!

I called for our flight leaving this sunday at 8:50 a.m. they said be there 90 minutes before. We live on Long Island so we are leaving at 6:00 should get there by 6:45. It's better to be too early then too late!!!

hey Gymnuts,

I also called and got the same info from Jetblue. Your right--better to be safe than sorry (time wise). Also, I took a look at JFK's website and they have a list of packing do's and don'ts that you may find interesting. Here is the link http://portnynj.com/aviation/jfkframe.HTM

Have a wonderful trip!

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest