Jet Blue Cheap Flights!!!

msh8675

Mouseketeer
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Ok, just FYI if you are not a frequent flyer with any particular airline and are looking for cheap flights....I hope this helps!!

I have been looking for flights for 2 weeks--including Jetblue...today I found at www.jetblue.com the best rates yet from Boston to Orlando. $59.00pp one way. This is amazing for this flight. I just saved myself about $300.00.

I have done a lot of research on this airline and although they are up and coming, I have heard nothing but great things about them. If anyone has heard differently please advise. They also have leather seats and Directv!! whooohooo :earseek:

So if you are flexible for the times you can fly (i.e. 7am) then go for it. You will save yourself a fortune.

Take care and happy flying...
:wave2:

JetBlue has been at Logan for a while now. We have flown them a few times. They are great. VERY friendly attendants as well as their staff at the airport. The aircraft is all new and the tv's pass the time. You can even check to see what will be on during your flight ahead of time.
Good choice.

We ended up booking Flysong for one-way to Orlando and then JetBlue coming home. We flew on JetBlue's inaugural flight out of Orlando back in January and we were very pleased with their service. I just checked their website and noticed that the flight I booked has dropped in price by $20. I sent them an e-mail to see if they would credit me for the difference. I purchased 5 tickets, so the savings would be pretty significant. Keeping my fingers crossed. It would be nice to transfer that $100 over to my excursion or souvenier budget while on the cruise ;)

I've never heard of Flysong- must be a partner of the larger airlines.... I will sprinkle some pixie dust in hopes you get your 100 back....every little bit counts....

I haven't booked my return flight yet I am going to keep shopping...
GO ME bargain shopper!!! LOL

Caio!!
:smooth:

:wave:

Thanks. FlySong is affiliated with Delta and they also have the tv's located on the back of the seats. A nice airline, but I would say second to JetBlue.

Good to know. I have only flown Southwest (cheapeset) and Delta (no choice there) and I seemed to have terrible ear problems that dont' go away no matter what I do ...so nonetheless I am looking forward to miserable flights all around...

We shall see...at least my suffering cost me a little less...

:(

I understand about the ear problems. My DH and our oldest DD both suffer with ear problems during travel. Some flights are better than others and it seems like if the pilot pressurizes the plane slowly upon landing, that helps them. Also, having the TV monitors available on some of the planes are helping. I don't know if it's because their minds are on something else, or what. I hope you have a more enjoyable flight this time around.

i've flows jet blue many times, JFK to MCO. Good price, great service, never had a problem.

TammiMcMan,

I also have flights on jetblue. I was told if there was a credit, it would be in the form of a gift certificate to be used on future flights. I hope that info was incorrect. Please let us know the outcome. Good Luck.

:)

Yup, you are exactly right CB4U. I was given a $90 credit towards a future JetBlue flight. Looks like I might be planning another Orlando vacation sooner than I expected. :teeth:

Tammi

TammiMcMan,

Thanks for the info. $90 goes a long way on JetBlue. We have return flights into Logan from Orlando for $79 ea. We couldn't beat that price anywhere. Well, looks like your Florida bound again....:sunny:

HI EVERYONE, I FOUND THIS WEB SITE THAT SHOW GREAT AIR FARES.

I BOOKED MY FARE AA FROM LGA(NY) TO MCO (ORLANDO)
FOR 205.00 WITH TAX INCL FOR PRES WEEK IN FEB 05 THE SAME FARE & FLIGHT IS ON AA WEB SITE FOR 649.00

http://www.bestfares.com/home.asp

BY THE WAY, IT DOES LIST JET BLUE

MY BEST KEPT SECRET!!!!!!

I've flown jetBlue a few times - very good airline, but they did lose my luggage once (hey, it happens). You might want to look into Spirit Airlines also. They are actually a bit cheaper that jetBlue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter