Jellyrolls - Does it Fill Up?

CBMom01

DIS Veteran
Does anyone go to Jellyrolls regularly? We’re looking to go on a Thursday in June and wondering if it regularly fills up.

Thanks!

I've been to Jellyrolls a few times, so I'm not a regular customer, but I do frequently stay at Boardwalk Inn, as well as Yacht Club and Beach Club. When staying at any of those resorts we tend to walk around the circumference of Crescent lake a few times each evening, so we walk right by Jelly Rolls multiple times. Jelly Rolls is always busy. People are usually lined up when the doors open. We've never not been able to get a table, but once we got the last table available and another time we had to wait 45 minutes for a table to clear. If you go right at, or soon after opening you'll get in. After that, you might have to wait for a table, but it's a nice area and there are benches to sit on and lots to look at. There are also other places nearby to grab a cocktail while you wait. Sometimes there's even a potable bar cart set up right outside. I've never noticed if it gets busier on the weekend as opposed to a weeknight like you're asking about. To me it always seems like it's hopping!

Last edited:

Cast member night is Sunday, at least it was a few months ago. The cover charge is around $18. It may have gone up to $20.

We went right at 7 once and we were the first ones there, got a great table and closed it down. Such a fun time.

I went around 10PM on a Saturday in late May, and all the tables were full, but lots of space to stand. We picked a spot by the top of the steps and were able to lean and put our drinks down, which was good enough for me. Tables opened up while we were there sporadically, but we never ended up sitting down as our spot worked fine for us. If we really wanted to sit, probably would have been about 10-15 min before something opened up. Cover was $20pp.

Bumping to ask CBMom01 (or anyone else) how it was on a Thursday? We are thinking of going on a Weeknight next week. All of my JellyRolls experiences have been on Friday or Saturday nights so I'm curious how it is on a weeknight?

My daughter has wanted to go to Jelly Rolls since she was a toddler. Now that everyone in our group is 21+, this is definitely a must-do on our vacation. We plan on leaving Epcot through the International Gateway on a Friday and heading straight to Jelly Rolls. What time should we plan on leaving Epcot so that we not only get in but also get a table?

TIA

Bumping to ask CBMom01 (or anyone else) how it was on a Thursday? We are thinking of going on a Weeknight next week. All of my JellyRolls experiences have been on Friday or Saturday nights so I'm curious how it is on a weeknight?
Did you try a weeknight? Thinking of going on a Thursday night on our trip in May.

A big factor is whether there's a convention(s) at one of the hotels around the lake. For example, know Gartner IT is at Swan & Dolphin Oct 16-19. However, I will say it I think it's more fun crowded than "empty" and can make for some fantastic people watching.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!