Japan ABD - Guest Laundry

DJJimmy9

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if any of the ABD Hotels on the Japan itinerary provide laundry facilities for guests to use? We are going in August and I expect to be sweating a lot and am trying to pack light. It would be nice to do laundry once or twice while on the trip.

The ABD hotels in Japan are:

Hyatt Regency Kyoto
Hotel Associa Takayama Resort
The Peninsula Tokyo

Thank you!!!

Does anyone know if any of the ABD Hotels on the Japan itinerary provide laundry facilities for guests to use? We are going in August and I expect to be sweating a lot and am trying to pack light. It would be nice to do laundry once or twice while on the trip.

The ABD hotels in Japan are:

Hyatt Regency Kyoto
Hotel Associa Takayama Resort
The Peninsula Tokyo

Thank you!!!
Unless it was added during Covid, which I don’t think happened, none of those hotels had guest laundry during the 2019 Japan adventure.

We are traveling in June and I had the same concern about laundry. According to the hotel websites, Hyatt Kyoto and Hotel Associa have laundry. Possibly a send out service at Hyatt but I think coin operated at Associa.

We are traveling in June and I had the same concern about laundry. According to the hotel websites, Hyatt Kyoto and Hotel Associa have laundry. Possibly a send out service at Hyatt but I think coin operated at Associa.

Just in case, I have found a laundromat close by to the Hyatt Kyoto (7 minute walk). It is called Kitamura Coin Laundry.

Have a great time on your June trip. I would love to connect with you when you return to get a first-hand and recent review.

Currently on the tour and can confirm that Hotel Associa has 4 coin operated machines. Combo washer/dryer units. Be aware that they do a very poor job drying. Kept adding time. After 2 hours, some of the clothes were still not completely dry. Still, nice to have all clean clothes halfway through our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter