January Marathon Weekend park suggestions

We can change our park reservations so we are at Epcot on Saturday 1/7 and the Studios on 1/8. Do you think that might work better around the interruptions? I really have no idea of the route these runners take.
Hi. I’ve been struggling with the same issues. We are staying at Boardwalk so Epcot was kind of a no brainer for Sat on our arrival day. I had MK scheduled for Sunday(don’t know what I was thinking and had Crystal Palace breakfast at 8:05). Finally got a replacement for Crystal Palace on a later day so I just flipped HS for Sunday and MK for Monday. From what I heard it’s pretty much impossible to get to MK for rope drop on full marathon day unless you can monorail or walk.

Well crazy as it may be, we're keeping Epcot for Sunday 1/8 even with the late opening for the full marathon. DH and I will be fine walking from our hotel but the kids may have some challenges. We've made an ADR for noon so hopefully that's late enough for them to get to the park. I was able to get evening Space 220 lounge ADRs for all of us on our original Epcot day but there was nothing available if we switched.

Well crazy as it may be, we're keeping Epcot for Sunday 1/8 even with the late opening for the full marathon. DH and I will be fine walking from our hotel but the kids may have some challenges. We've made an ADR for noon so hopefully that's late enough for them to get to the park. I was able to get evening Space 220 lounge ADRs for all of us on our original Epcot day but there was nothing available if we switched.
Sometimes you just have to go forward and hope for the best. At least you know the issues going into it. Hope all goes well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter