January 24, 2004 Cruisers - Are you out there???

We are leaving DC Friday at noon. We are driving ...10 of us....2 cars. We have 3 elementary and 3 teenagers and although school is closed two days the next week....the kids can not miss anymore school...especially the high schoolers. We will drive at least to SC and finish up on Sat morning......

I am very excited....

Hey Disneylover5 - that should be a fun drive. I cannot imagine the excitement bouncing those cars down the street!!!
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

This is the third time the 10 of us have done this drive. The other times we were on the Wonder so we had till Sunday to get to the port. This makes me a little more nervous having to be there on Sat.

We always have fun on the drive.....both cars have TV's and everyone gets along great. We are very lucky and count our blessings every day!

Tonight is the night!

I will make my final payment, but I have a question and knowing me, i will get to excited to rememeber to ask it ( that darn disney music).

Can I add on Disney Transerfers after final payment but before final payment due date?

WE are getting into MCO at 10:45 am so we think that transfers might be best, what with luggage transfers included and all.

Penny

GLAD THIS IS GOING AGAIN!!!! HOW DO YOU THINK THE WEATHER WILL BE?

Blue Skies
Blue Seas
Calm Seas
80+ Degree weather
and most of all

Plenty of Sunshine!

And may I add,

Good Food, Meeting Old Friends and Making new Friends!

Hey, at least the only white stuff we will be seeing during our cruise will be white sandy beaches!

:rotfl:

Here's to our :boat: in January! :goodvibes :goodvibes

Scratch
pirate:

So all you fellow January cruisers.... Any ideas for an informal meet on board? Somenone earlier suggested a brunch, or a tea - nice ideas for ducking out! Perhaps even a lunch while at sea on a given day?

Scratch you are so funny.:hyper:

Hoping for GREAT weather:sunny:.

Last year at that time it was in the 50's to the 60's. It warmed up a little bit for CC.

TheGlensideGregorys

How about meeting at the internet cafe :smooth:?

If you have had the chance to glance at the lunch menus on the castaway club site, they look pretty good. Lots of space and no reservations needed. ::yes::

Then we can skip over to the internet cafe, maybe for a group e-mail shot that can be posted here, lol. :wave2:

Penny

COVE, then we can try all their specialty coffees!?!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Scratch

pirate:

Minybear, don't forget, this time we go straight to the Caribbean and further south!LOL It's gotta be warmer!:sunny:

Hey Gang! Either idea is nice! Anybody else in/got an idea? (Doesn't have to be a day at sea, but those are the easiest to find some time since we don't have to worry about excursions...)

Kevin

::yes:: :hyper: ::yes::

We definately need to do a meet. And I agree that a sea day might be best. Saturday will be so busy unless we do it immediately after the drill for a few minutes.

I'm getting so excited.

We will be there, myself, DW(35), 2 DDs (6 & 10). We're also staying at the Radission the night before. Can't wait.

Hey guys!

We just got off the Magic this past Saturday and rebooked for January 24th! This will be our 7th cruise.

Any questions on the ship after dry dock please ask away.

Dan

Tell us everything. I was really disappointed that they were taking ESPN out. Is there anything like that now?

Very excited to see fellow 1/24 cruisers are out there. My DH and DD 11 and DD 5 will be on the ship. We are staying at the Marriott the night before. This is the third cruise on the magic for the girls and the first for my DH. Can't wait. It will be a great getaway from the PA winter!!!!!

Welcome Dancermom!!!

Glad to have you on our cruise!!!

We've got a couple things in common - I'm originally from PA, now living in Harrisburg. And I agree about getting out of PA in the winter!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter