January 24, 2004 Cruisers - Are you out there???

Hi all!

Sorry I've been quiet... it's really busy here at the office.

We had a great time... until Thursday night. I was pretty sure I was having an allergic reaction to fish oil (I have had it many times before and know it well, unfortunately). Well, the next day, I still wasn't back to normal. Thanks heavens for Jenn (QueenTrident) who saw me feeling unwell at Castaway Cay and got a CM to help. (THANK YOU AGAIN!) Everyone one the ship and at CC said I was just seasick from the rolling that night... Although that didn't ring true to me, I stopped arguing. I checked it out when I got home... and it was my fish oil reaction. I even had hives. Somehow, some essense of it must have touched my food at the Captain's Gala. Yuck. I have gotten sick from eating a sandwich that was on the same plate as a tuna sandwich, so I am really sensitive to this.

So, I didn't end up rebooking on board, since I was feeling not so great. I am still torn. I got Donna's card and contemplated calling her, but then as I was thinking about it, I realized that I missed WDW on this trip. Maybe the 4-day is better for me... or maybe I am stilll disappointed that I missed Castawy Cay and that my allergies weren't really cared for in the way I expected (my server even recommended mushroom soup to me one night, after I had told him on the first night that I am allergic to mushrooms!).

We had a good time other than that, but it wasn't really how we wanted to end our vacation.

Anyway, thanks for listening to my venting.... maybe this will help me decide what to do.

-- Adrienne : )

Hello all,

Does anyone have a picture of Simon from the UK. He was the head server for the LAPLAPL dining rotation? We are missing his picture from our scrapbook.

Thanks!

I am picking up my pics tomorrow.

I will let you know one way of the other.

Scratch
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter