***January 2022 Thread*** - Kicking Off 2022 with WDW!

Split stay so second dining day today. Realized you can only book MK fireworks dessert party through 1/21. Do you guys think it is ending or they just haven’t loaded more? It would end on a Friday if the former which would be kinda weird.

Split stay so second dining day today. Realized you can only book MK fireworks dessert party through 1/21. Do you guys think it is ending or they just haven’t loaded more? It would end on a Friday if the former which would be kinda weird.

Probably just haven't loaded more. I can't book Harmonious dinner yet either.

That’s a pain about the fireworks parties. It would be nice to just book ADRs and be done lol. Fingers crossed they load more up soon. Our ADR day is Sunday and hoping for a 1/30 dessert party.

Hope everyone had a good holiday!

We're going to be there now from the 11th-19th at the Riviera. Kicked our October plans into 2022 and hopefully this one is good to go. Doing our first VIP tour as well.

I noticed no Biergarten at all the time we're here. I wonder if they are doing renovations?

Riviera and VIP tour sounds great!!!

Riviera is so gorgeous, we will be taking a trip over on the skyliner for lunch/dinner while staying at BWV.

I wish some of the other tours were back. The VIP tour looks absolutely amazing but is way out of my budget. Enjoy!!!

We're going to be there now from the 11th-19th at the Riviera. Kicked our October plans into 2022 and hopefully this one is good to go. Doing our first VIP tour as well.

I noticed no Biergarten at all the time we're here. I wonder if they are doing renovations?

I spoke with CM a few days ago, they said no to renovations, just that it was booked up. Still - sounds odd. I've been several times during cv19 and we could always get in.

No way biergarten is booked up every day and every hour in January unless there is an influx of Germans coming in to celebrate Januaryfest.. sign me up if so.
Right! Sounds like total BS. By the way I did hear this happened in Nov/Dec as well, but tables later opened up..... I'll just keep checking, I guess....

That’s a pain about the fireworks parties. It would be nice to just book ADRs and be done lol. Fingers crossed they load more up soon. Our ADR day is Sunday and hoping for a 1/30 dessert party.

Hope everyone had a good holiday!
Right now the pre party and the seats and treats are open up to 1/21. The after party is only open until 1/15. Hoping to do an after party and it's open up for the end of the month

Successful ADR booking this AM even though I unintentionally snoozed till 6:30 lol. Was able to snag the following on the days we wanted all around our ideal times:

Space 220
Morimoto
Chef Mickeys
50s prime
Beaches and Cream
Skipper Canteen
Yak and Yeti
Trex
Lightsaber experience

Unfortunately firework dessert parties still haven’t been loaded for the end of the month so I’ll just have to keep stalking that one.

Does anyone know how far in advance the reservations open for the Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package? Our trip is Jan 27-Feb 3, and we will be at Epcot on Feb 1. Today is 60 days until check-in, but the reservations only go through Jan 29 (and are booked). Any suggestions are appreciated!

Does anyone know how far in advance the reservations open for the Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package? Our trip is Jan 27-Feb 3, and we will be at Epcot on Feb 1. Today is 60 days until check-in, but the reservations only go through Jan 29 (and are booked). Any suggestions are appreciated!

I've been trying to get this also since my ADR date. I actually don't think they've opened at all. Its never shown availability even though it looks like you can book until late January. I think this is similar to the MK fireworks dessert parties.

Has anyone been able to make Topolino's breakfast reservations for their trip? My ADR day is on Tuesday and that's the only one I'm worried about.

I didn’t try this AM. I only see some random times towards the end of my 10 day trip (first week of Feb). I’m assuming there was very little if any prime times when my booking window opened this AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter