January 2021 Exercise Challenge

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. As you might expect, I’m taking the dog’s condition harder than he is. He certainly seemed mopey for a few days, but he’s back to his usual playful self and he doesn’t seem too frustrated that he keeps losing his ball. 😅 I self-published a book on Amazon, hoping that book sales may help offset his future medical costs. Look up “Squatch Camp" in the book category and mine is the first which pops up. You can actually read it for free with Kindle Unlimited, which I think might be included in Amazon Prime...

I bought a Kindle copy of your book. I was super impressed that it's 265 pages!

Sorry I wasn't here to tally minutes yesterday. The day started beautifully with a rare-for-this-area, perfect snow, so DD and I made a day of it. We let our kitty out to play in it (not impressed), had a snowball fight (not with the kitty), made a tiny snowman, and took a nice, long walk while big, fluffy flakes were still falling. Then we returned home and made homemade hot cocoa. It was a magical time. But that afternoon I received news that my uncle had passed. He had been dealing with an illness for a couple of years so this was not unexpected - but sad even so. A day filled with both joy and grief didn't leave me with much energy to spare.

So glad you had such a nice day with your DD, but sad how it ended. My condolences on your loss.

I am so sorry for your uncle passing. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

I am glad that you were able to have such a joyous time in the morning. Those are some of the best times.
Thank you, and, yes, moments like that are some of the best times.

I bought a Kindle copy of your book. I was super impressed that it's 265 pages!

So glad you had such a nice day with your DD, but sad how it ended. My condolences on your loss.

I, too, bought a copy! Looking forward to reading it. And, thank you for your kindness.

Thank you, sophy1996 and Twilight Sparkle, for buying my book! You totally did not have to! But I very much appreciate it. You'll have to let me know what you think. :) My husband actually took our dog to his first ophthalmologist appointment yesterday and it seems like he's going to be a good candidate for surgery. It's 95% effective, so it looks like it won't be too long before the doggy can see again. <3

I have 60 minutes to add from last night.
380/800

Last edited:

Thank you, sophy1996 and Twilight Sparkle, for buying my book! You totally did not have to! But I very much appreciate it. You'll have to let me know what you think. :) My husband actually took our dog to his first ophthalmologist appointment yesterday and it seems like he's going to be a good candidate for surgery. It's 95% effective, so it looks like it won't be too long before the doggy can see again. <3

I have 60 minutes to add from last night.
380/800
That's wonderful news about your dog!!!! So glad he can be helped. Please keep us posted so we can celebrate with you when he regains his vision. Give him some scratches for me.

15 minutes yesterday, 20 minutes today. We just booked a trip "home" for the beginning of May! Getting ready for Disney isn't just about park hoppers and reservations, need to get my feet ready for all that walking!

208/600
Getting ready for Disney is exactly why I joined this group a few years ago. I joined between our first and second trips to WDW, and all the walking I did because of this group made a huge difference that next trip. My feet didn't hurt nearly as bad at the end of each day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter