January 2020 park Hours

Mind if I ask what exactly you’re looking for? I might can help.
Basically just looking to see if historically hours have extended for the week of our visit (last week of January). Everything I have read so far points to it being a low to moderate week.

Basically just looking to see if historically hours have extended for the week of our visit (last week of January). Everything I have read so far points to it being a low to moderate week.
Also looking for historic data on last week of January. Specifically Hollywood studios. Hoping they stay open a little longer til 9 instead of 8. :-/

Also looking for historic data on last week of January. Specifically Hollywood studios. Hoping they stay open a little longer til 9 instead of 8. :-/

Past isn’t always a great predictor of future results, but FWIW

MK - 9am - 8pm most days, 11pm on Saturday
Epcot - 9am-9pm (which never really changes that time of year)
DHS - 9am - 8pm (I HOPE we see better DHS hours this year)
DAK - 9am - 8pm

Those are about as short as hours get through various seasons of the year.

Hoping we get an extension for the Saturday at the start of my trip (I'm also an end-of-January traveler)--11:00 would be super nice. Right now it's set to close at 8:00 and it's making me a little nervous about using up prime evening time at a dining reservation. Still letting that reservation sit, though, for now. Guess it wouldn't be the end of the world to go to bed early or hit Disney Springs.

We were there this year MLK week. The hours for this year and the hours for next year are the same minus Sunday and Monday MK was open a little later. EP closed at 9 while we were there, the other parks at 8, that's how it is next year. So for that week, I wouldn't expect any changes (maybe another hour later MLK weekend).
But, with this year you have the all the new stuff, and Galaxy's Edge. So I do not think there will be any more slower times till next year from what I'm seeing, with that said..it would be in their best interest to extend hours. Fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed also they extend hours. We will be there for the Disneyland Marathon. Coming in on Thursday, January 9th. Park day on the 10th. Run the half marathon on the morning of the 11th and then storming the parks the rest of the day (or however long my legs will last) and then park day on Sunday. It looks like everything is pretty much closing at 8pm and Epcot at 9pm each day. I am hoping between the Galaxy's Edge / ROTR being open and the marathon crowds that they will extend hours. I booked our FP this past Sunday right when the window opened and got nothing good. So in trying to manage or time to get on some of the newer rides, we canceled some of dining reservations.

Yesterday was our FP day and my TA got all the rides we hoped for including FOP 60+3 and SDD 60+4. Couple are later than we want but doable.
will be happy if hours get extended, but will have fun no matter what!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter