January 2020 Discounts

When I try to click on the Magical Stay offer I keep getting prompted with adding a Canadian address. I don't live in Canada. I don't see the dining offer. When I try to modify my current reservation nothing is available. Sigh

Well, I can book something new, but it won't let me change my existing reservation to anything with the discount. The real question is if I should even bother.

Only the pirate rooms at CBR are discounted for my dates, and I don't want one of those. So, no savings with my existing resort. The only one with availability and pricing I might consider is a standard room at AKL. It's a good price...overall cost only $12.97 more than my room at CBR, but with the Skyliner, CBR is feeling more appealing.

And now the darn site is starting to act up the same way it did when Oga's reservations opened.

Maybe it's not actually ready until 7am/6amCST? I didnt realize we couldnt even call until 7am EST, it's been that long since I have actually needed to call Disney! Lol
I think you’re right, I think any time we see it we weren’t meant to and it’s a glitch. I had it show up and then disappear again after I clicked on a resort.

Got my Gift Of Magic offer applied to my Existing AOA reservation for 1/11-1/17. What’s the gift card on 6 day tickets? I saw the offer on the tickets when I went to book a new stay but not when I modified my current one. Hopefully it was just a site glitch and I will still get gift card.

I think you’re right, I think any time we see it we weren’t meant to and it’s a glitch. I had it show up and then disappear again after I clicked on a resort.
Yeah. Website is all kinds of wonky right now. I might just need to break down and call this morning.

When I try to click on the Magical Stay offer I keep getting prompted with adding a Canadian address. I don't live in Canada. I don't see the dining offer. When I try to modify my current reservation nothing is available. Sigh

That was happening to me earlier too. Make sure at the top of the page beside where it says sign out that it says united states and not Canada. I had to reset mine to the US

I refreshed by clicking the “change” button on my reservation. It would either say “sorry no other rooms available” or would let me through to the resort room choice page. Then, from there, I could choose the special offer. But I had to go through that process a bunch of times because the discount would sometimes show and then disappear when I tried to choose it.
Ahh okay. I don't have a reservation so I can't really change it lol. Though, that is good to know, maybe the website is just not showing full availability right now.

Used the AP discount to book a BWI cottage room at over 50% off - although the $900+ rack rate is a joke

That was happening to me earlier too. Make sure at the top of the page beside where it says sign out that it says united states and not Canada. I had to reset mine to the US
I just figured that out. I wonder how long I've been doing that? LOL

I just figured that out. I wonder how long I've been doing that? LOL

Well, I know I couldn't have been doing it long because when I checked for discounts yesterday it'd show the normal 15ish and today I logged on and saw 3. I was like what, lol.

I just got an agent on chat and she said the riviera is is the only visa discount out right now.

I was only planning on getting 4 day park tickets... trying to see if upping to a 6 and getting the magical offer will do anything.

Just keep refreshing if you are having issues. I had to do that several times even during the checkout process and it worked on two separate room reservations for AKL. Got confirmation emails for both rooms.

its not letting me change online? what am i doing wrong- it says no availability on the type of room i have- is it just certain rooms at the deluxe (or any) hotels?

So much for getting to work early to do work, now it's discount time! There is a wait to view rooms lol

Edit: Just added the Gift of Magic room offer online! It only saved us about $50 off our Pop reservation, but we had booked at Pop to not spend a ton anyway; the discount was just icing!

Last edited:
I just got the "Spring into 2020 passholder" room offer. Saved me about 400$ on a 12 nights stay at Pop at the end of January.

Congrats! Just out of curiosity, where did Pop fall in the percentage off? I've been trying to talk DH into a pass so curious to see what we would save. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter