January 2020 Discounts

its not letting me change online? what am i doing wrong- it says no availability on the type of room i have- is it just certain rooms at the deluxe (or any) hotels?
It did that to me as well. There was availability si I made a new reservation & canceled the oldnone.

Reactions: JPJ
Just saved $400 with the kids delicious dining offer for our Jan Pop trip! And I’ll definitely use the free stroller it comes with as well!

I could save $300 moving to GF from Poly and upgrading to a lagoon view but I just can’t pull the trigger. I could add $400 and stay CL at the GF. If it weren’t an outer building, I’d do it! Oh geez. I’m disappointed.

Congrats! Just out of curiosity, where did Pop fall in the percentage off? I've been trying to talk DH into a pass so curious to see what we would save. Thanks!
It said up to 25% for Pop depending on the dates. I was only able to get about 10% on my Jan dates with the AP discount. My price went from $160 down to $143.
Congrats! Just out of curiosity, where did Pop fall in the percentage off? I've been trying to talk DH into a pass so curious to see what we would save. Thanks!

does the gift card offer have to show up if you take the package because we hve a 7 day ticket and are getitng that package but it doesnt show the giftcard portion

Just changed my reservation with an AP discount to one of the cottage rooms with CL access at BWI. $503 off a night and only costing me around $600 difference from the room I had booked 🙌🏼 . It’s just me so might be a bit excessive, but I’m pretty excited lol (king bed all to myself 😂)

Ahhh Disney you tease me so..... jumped on the computer before 6am no availability at poly for our dates (not sold out rooms available at rack) however if I add 2 nights “magically” the offer appears 🙄🤬.... cheaper to stick to our planned nights and pay rack.....

Wow - this is not a drill people!! Loving the Friday Release. It seems they did not do the additional 10% for Visa this year though, I'm slightly bummed about that. I'm getting 25% off at Yacht...but I REALLY wanted 35%!!! Haha!! Beggars can't be choosers I guess!

Had to go from a regular water view room at CBR to a 5th sleep water view but saved 150 and gained 3x30$ gift cards. Would prefer to get that regulr water view, will keep checking.

AP discounts are not showing for me (I have an active AP). How are you guys finding it?

There's no availability on the room category that we had at CBR for our dates (Water View 5th sleeper), only Preferred - which would only save us 20/night for the "upgrade" (though we want to guarantee the 5th sleeper). So - no discount for us. That's okay - I had resigned myself to that possibility.

I'm frankly surprised that there's no SPD - not that they can't add it later. But the kids free dining (which doesn't help us) seems to have taken its place.

Had to go from a regular water view room at CBR to a 5th sleep water view but saved 150 and gained 3x30$ gift cards. Would prefer to get that regulr water view, will keep checking.
How did you get the gift cards? Is it a certain rate?

Yahoo! Was to modify my existing pop réservation to the 15% off discount and save 200usd!

Wow if that Free Kids dining thing really replaced SPD that seems like a huge blow!

Also...I'm a little sad that I won't have to do my big SPD thread this year... maybe it's the end of an era for me, lol!

Disney is going to drive me to stroke out! It’s showing for AP no openings for our dates online 😡. I don’t want to change our reservations, afraid to mess something up. So I called, I’ve been on hold going on 45min. Why???!!?!!

Sometimes I wonder if Disney is secretly sadistic. Like the higher ups gather together and gleefully say, “hey, let’s drop a discount, but only secretly have it for a few rooms, oooooo, and make it in the wee early hours. But fake out everyone by spreading false rumors all week so they get up early everyday for nothing, and then we everyone has given up, drop it, hehehe. Oh and to make it better, only have a handful of CMs answering phone so they have to wait hours on hold. And it goes without saying to make it harder or basically impossible to add it online. Yes! Perfect! All the Disers will pull out their hair! Muhahaha!”
That’s how I picture it going down in the big office. By the way still holding, almost and hour now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter