January 2010. . . Anyone else going???

Drakes... I just went back into the online reservation system and I may have not clicked continue because I just did and received an email. Maybe thats what happened to you??

I was told I could put a special request when I did online checkin...but there was no place to request a specific location....I'm going to call directly and have it added.

I want Tokelau, upper floor....look for me and introduce yourself. I will be carrying a yellow and white striped pool bag and be chasing after a tall blond 10 year old and a brown haired 8 year old. (you'll probably hear me shrieking....Parker....Carter! that will be us)

Wow, we could be down the hall or next door! I have a blond 8 yo girl and a blond 3 year old boy (actually their b-days are while we are there, so that's their "new" age). Maybe our 8 year olds will hit it off! :laughing:
Have a great time and hope to see you there!:thumbsup2

I checked in on line on Monday, but there wasn't a place to list the Grand Gathering # assinged to our 3 reservations. Should I call to make sure that all 3 rooms will be in the same building? I just didn't know how the Grand Gathering #'s worked.

I don't know if it's because we're in countdown mode, but I walked into our bedroom yesterday to find DH staring at the bed. When I asked him what was wrong, he says "Did it ever occur to you, that sub-consciously, we picked out these bedsheets because of the hidden Mickeys in them?"

Then I had to stop and look....

HM-2.jpg

Too funny!!

:lmao:

Drakes... I just went back into the online reservation system and I may have not clicked continue because I just did and received an email. Maybe thats what happened to you??

I did hit continue, the email came approx 24 hours after I completed online check in, I didn't see it because it was in my SPAM. I noticed it after I logged back into my email after my second online check in? :confused3 Maybe I didn;t click it, because I didn;t think ou could check in more than once :laughing:
Oh well I have it now !

thank you

I don't know if it's because we're in countdown mode, but I walked into our bedroom yesterday to find DH staring at the bed. When I asked him what was wrong, he says "Did it ever occur to you, that sub-consciously, we picked out these bedsheets because of the hidden Mickeys in them?"

HM-1.jpg

Too funny!!

:rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl2:

HM-1.jpg

Too funny!!

:rotfl2::thumbsup2

Drakes- I never got my email from the online check in either but printed out the immediate one just in case. :confused3 I checked that my email is hte one on file, checked my spam box and all. Nothing. Perhaps the system still has some bugs?

Stinkerbellsmommy- Those sheets are too cute! Your subconscious must really be missing Mickey!

I leave Thursday night!!!! This weekend is crunch time getting everything packed and ready. Just no time during the week to do it all. :headache:

Drakes- I never got my email from the online check in either but printed out the immediate one just in case. :confused3 I checked that my email is hte one on file, checked my spam box and all. Nothing. Perhaps the system still has some bugs?

I leave Thursday night!!!! This weekend is crunch time getting everything packed and ready. Just no time during the week to do it all. :headache:

We arrive Saturday and stay to the following Saturday.

1 week to go!:cutie:

woohooo one week for us too...we leave Saturday to drive to Manchester...fly out Sunday!!!
Cannot wait..literally how can one do a time warp??? So excited..doing MK the first night. Have our one day park pass from the give a day promotion all printed off.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :banana::banana: :dance3: :dance3: :yay: :yay: :cheer2:
We will be at the AKL Kidani, my sister and I with my 3 yr old who has been to disney 4 times...and he is only 3 and I adopted him from Ethiopia at a year old....ummm spoiled??? Nope just loves Disney hehehehe. Really he did!!
We will also be going with my friend, her husband and her DS (5), DD (4) and DD (2)
:grouphug:

Sorry guys, just realized the original picture I had was pretty ginormous, so I resized it in my original post.

6 more days! This time next week, we'll have eaten breakfast at Chef Mickey's with her family, and hopefully riden our first ride of the trip :goodvibes

I read on another thread that IASW was going to be down for the last two weeks of January while they remove the Christmas overlay, but I haven't been able to find anything else about it. Does anyone know anything about that?

Weather still looks great, and only 4 more work days left for me!!!

The weather looks soo great...much better than the first of Jan..to think we thought of going at that time when we booked..YAY for warm weather!!!pluto::tinker::tinker:

I know that splash mountain is down, the castle is under construction :( :( and the mexican pavillion cs is also closed. Have heard nothing about Its a small world though

Sorry guys, just realized the original picture I had was pretty ginormous, so I resized it in my original post.

6 more days! This time next week, we'll have eaten breakfast at Chef Mickey's with her family, and hopefully riden our first ride of the trip :goodvibes

I read on another thread that IASW was going to be down for the last two weeks of January while they remove the Christmas overlay, but I haven't been able to find anything else about it. Does anyone know anything about that?

What is IASW? I still struggle with all of these acronyms...even after hours upon hours on these DISboards!! :rotfl:

We leave a week from this Sunday and think I have been on top of all of the closures, not sure about that one. :confused3

Robyn

The IASW Christmas overlay is at Disneyland not WDW...so you won't have to worry about it being down for your trip! :thumbsup2

I'm driving down to Orlando Wednesday after work and I just know that those three work days are going to drag on forever. I couldn't be more excited!

sorry, I don't mean to be a hog on this thread..but...looking at Accuweather. Can someone explain the difference between:

- Partly sunny and pleasant
- Partly sunny (no mention of pleasant, even tho it's predicted to be 3 degrees warmer than the previous day)
- Mostly sunny
- Partial sunshine
- Clouds and sunshine
- Times of clouds and sun

do all these mean the same thing - a mix of sun and cloud?! or is there a technical difference between them? Do you think they just get bored saying the same thing over and over so they try to mix it up? Or do you think they haven't really a clue really but mixing it up like this makes it sound like they know what they're talking about?!

I'm spending too much time on the computer, anticipating this trip...

We could be twins!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :banana::banana: :dance3: :dance3: :yay: :yay: :cheer2:
We will be at the AKL Kidani, my sister and I with my 3 yr old who has been to disney 4 times...and he is only 3 and I adopted him from Ethiopia at a year old....ummm spoiled??? Nope just loves Disney hehehehe. Really he did!!
We will also be going with my friend, her husband and her DS (5), DD (4) and DD (2)
:grouphug:
We arrive the 28th and are staying at AKL! Maybe we will see you all!! :D It will be me and my 20 month old and two grandparents!

Not going to lie... i would almost be happy to have the ride down.. drives me nuts but everyone else in my group will want to go...:sad2: But i can survive it once, i think! :D

Its getting so close! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter