January 2008 Code Watch

Can someone give me the details of what's included in my free water parks & more?

Thank you.

You pay the price of a base ticket, but then are upgraded to use as a hopper, use at both waterparks and there are other vouchers you get for mini golf, planet hollywood and sea racer rental. I believe it also includes Disney Quest as well????

Is it too late to apply discount codes for January 26 - Feb 2, 2008? Where would I get these codes? Help :) Just found out about hubby's vacation so we're trying to squeeze in a trip to Disney.

Congrats on your trip dianeteso- those are the exact dates we are going. I got my discount back in Oct (I think) and you had to book by a certain date to get it. I had a pin code by my name. You might want to just call and ask if there are any discounts available to you at that time. And, by the way, the first two times I called- I was told I wasn't eligible for any discounts. The third time- a code had magically apppeared by my name- these calls were all in the same day and I knew some pin codes had been released thanks to these boards. So, it never hurts to call back if you get a 'no' from the first cm. But, I honestly think the disounts had to be booked by a certain time. Call and ask- never hurts to try! Good luck and we'll see you there!!!!
Do you have reservations? FYI- a cheerleading group is coming in the weekend we leave- so availability at the values and maybe moderates could be small/ if any. Also, the week after we leave is Mardi Gras and a lot of Louisianna people will be coming in that weekend too. I'd call and get reservations asap if you haven't already.

dianeteso- just quickly checked the wdw official website to see what is available- I was curious too. It looks like- according to the website (not always correct) that the only values with availability those dates are All Star Music and Pop Century. I think the moderates and deluxes all have availability though. If you want a value, I'd go ahead and call to get reservations. When you do, ask if there are any discounts. If not, go ahead and make the reservation- you can always apply a discount to your reservation if you find one.

Disney has two water parks right? Which one is the best?

Only one will be open though. Blizzard Beach is open now while Typhoon Lagoon is being refurbished, then on Jan. 6th. BB will close and TL will open, but it will be all shiny. :cool2:

Hey all,

Just got back - it was fantastic. The weather is amazing, not too hot or too cold. And our resort was overbooked so we got upgraded to concierge! Hope you all have magical trips!

Hey all,

Just got back - it was fantastic. The weather is amazing, not too hot or too cold. And our resort was overbooked so we got upgraded to concierge! Hope you all have magical trips!

LUCKY YOU!!!! Sounds like a great start to a hopefully wonderful trip.

Congrats on the weight loss...keep up the good work. I'm working on it too!

I am very new to this and our first trip is Feb 18! I missed the Jan Mousesavers newsletter and I was hoping for a discount for tix on undercover tourist as recommended by most of you. We are looking at 3 or 4 day non hopper.

Is there anyone who can help me with a link or codes?

Thanks!!
em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter