January 18, 2013, A Magical 8 day western

It was such a grand adventure, y'all! Thank you for all the fun, the FE treasures, and all the memories!

Hope everyone gets home safe & sound!

We had a wonderful cruise and all the FE gifts made it that much more special. Thank you all!! Our cruise ended up on a sour note though. :( my husband misplaced our camera about 10 minutes before we left the ship. So far we haven't heard that it has turned up. :( Makes me so sad if it isn't found. All of our pictures will be gone and to make it worse, it was my dad's good new camera. I told him I didn't want to take it and he insisted. Ugh!!! We're sitting in Chicago now waiting to board for Columbus oh. Safe travels everyone!!

Oh my! I'm sorry to hear about the camera situation. I can commiserate. My hubby left a camera in the front pocket on Dinosaur at Animal Kingdom back in '07. The camera had all the pics from the boys' guided fishing trip on the Seven Seas Lagoon from that morning. I could've cared less about the camera because I could replace it. I was heart-sick for the lost pictures. Bless your heart. I'll pray for y'all to have a better result than us and somehow get your camera back. If not, maybe a trip do-over?! Wouldn't that be nice! ;)

sweetpee_1993 said:
Oh my! I'm sorry to hear about the camera situation. I can commiserate. My hubby left a camera in the front pocket on Dinosaur at Animal Kingdom back in '07. The camera had all the pics from the boys' guided fishing trip on the Seven Seas Lagoon from that morning. I could've cared less about the camera because I could replace it. I was heart-sick for the lost pictures. Bless your heart. I'll pray for y'all to have a better result than us and somehow get your camera back. If not, maybe a trip do-over?! Wouldn't that be nice! ;)

Good news!! I should have posted this morning but forgot. My dh had dropped the camera out of his jacket pocket and thought it was in the promenade where we were sitting before we left the ship. Instead he dropped it in one of our open suitcases in the port warehouse when we were putting a few things away before we headed to the bus. Ugh!! So I worried the whole flight home for no reason. He also left our camera/camcorder at WL in 2008. Thankfully some kind soul turned it in. Guess the moral of the story is I should carry the camera!!!

Our 2 Princesses said:
Good news!! I should have posted this morning but forgot. My dh had dropped the camera out of his jacket pocket and thought it was in the promenade where we were sitting before we left the ship. Instead he dropped it in one of our open suitcases in the port warehouse when we were putting a few things away before we headed to the bus. Ugh!! So I worried the whole flight home for no reason. He also left our camera/camcorder at WL in 2008. Thankfully some kind soul turned it in. Guess the moral of the story is I should carry the camera!!!

That's fantastic news!!! So relieved for y'all! Yep, I watch the hubby like a hawk when he carries the camera now. LOL!

It was such a grand adventure, y'all! Thank you for all the fun, the FE treasures, and all the memories!

Kelly, I am so glad you guys had a great time! I cannot wait to hear your pointers, read the nav's, and any recommendations you may have after sailing this iten. Blessings!
Misty

I haven't been on, I got sick the day we were disembarking and have been pretty sick since then. But I am finally on the mend now!

THANK YOU so much for organizing the FE list, etc. The gifts were great and thanks to everyone for their wonderful and creative gifts we received! My kids loved that part the best...coming back to the stateroom to see fun surprises peeking out of our FE!

Did anyone else book another cruise while on board? We did, we booked a dummy one, late 2014, as late as we could get it, just so we have enough time to see the rest of the 2014 itineraries when they come out. :) Can't wait to do this all again!!! Thanks Again!

Our family also enjoyed the FE exchange. Thanks to everyone for their creativity and thoughtfulness! It made our first cruise extra magical and memorable.

We didn't book onboard this time because we still have 2 dummies floating out there in addition to the OBB we used for the Fantasy this May. We booked that one almost a year ago. Plus, I have a 4-night on the Dream to look forward to with friends, sans my guys, in early September. Lots to look forward to!

Glad everyone enjoyed the FE. Hubby says it was the most relaxing vacation ever. Can't wait to go again!

I agree, most relaxing vacation ever! I still need to post the video of us telling DD but having issues getting it posted.

We booked a dummy one for march 2014, but I will move it to late 2014 or 2015 when it comes out. We had so much fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter