January 10, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian S.S. Member Cruise

Where should we have our onboard Cruise Meet?

• Bon Voyage

• Vista Cafe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hollywood Glitter......I just sent you an e-mail with all the information that you requested to be added to the list of cruisers. Just let me know if you don't get it. Thanks! :thumbsup2

We've been DVC members since 1996 and belong to Hilton Head Disney Resort (it's closer to our home and like I said before....our boys were tired of going to WDW .....egads! Can you imagine being tired of WDW??!!!). So we have been going to HHI for just about every 4th of July since we joined. We love it there!

Where are you all in NC? We're in Wake Forest! Small World!

Has anyone received the mailed confirmation from DVC yet? I thought they said "it will be sent within three weeks" and we are well past that.

Where are you all in NC? We're in Wake Forest! Small World!

Kimberly.....we live about 20 minutes from you in the big city of Louisburg (sounds of "It's A Small World" can be suddenly heard)! lol :laughing: I am constantly in Wake Forest.....going to the Wakefield YMCA or shopping, to watch movies, etc.! Amazing! So cool to have someone close by going on the cruise! How long have you been a DVC member? Where is your home base? Have you been on a DVC members cruise before? This is so cool! :cool1::cool1:

Kimberly.....we live about 20 minutes from you in the big city of Louisburg (sounds of "It's A Small World" can be suddenly heard)! lol :laughing: I am constantly in Wake Forest.....going to the Wakefield YMCA or shopping, to watch movies, etc.! Amazing! So cool to have someone close by going on the cruise! How long have you been a DVC member? Where is your home base? Have you been on a DVC members cruise before? This is so cool! :cool1::cool1:

Oh yes, It's A Small World is definitely playing! We joined DVC in 2008 and own at AKL. We have been to Hilton Head a couple of times! This is our first Member Cruise! I go through Louisburg a lot. My parents live in VA and I make the trip quite often!

Has anyone received the mailed confirmation from DVC yet? I thought they said "it will be sent within three weeks" and we are well past that.

No, not yet. If you have cruised previously, the cruise should be listed under your cruises on the Castaway Club section. As room numbers have been assigned, the information seems to be populating.

Just a general question......how do I put my cruise tickers side by side? My second ticker is halfway hidden and the third one is totally hidden? Thanks for any help you can give me! :thumbsup2

I tried to put banners side by side as well and nothing would work. I think you only get a limited amount of vertical and horizontal space although I don't know the exact dimensions. I have put several small tickers like name badges side by side but the big banners are too wide for that, I think. You can see that the very bottom of my DVC rotating banner is cut off so I know I am right at the limit for vertical height on mine.

Oh yes, It's A Small World is definitely playing! We joined DVC in 2008 and own at AKL. We have been to Hilton Head a couple of times! This is our first Member Cruise! I go through Louisburg a lot. My parents live in VA and I make the trip quite often!

Hey Kimberly! We went to AKL in 2010 when we did the Disney 1/2 Marathon. Loved it! Loved being able to look out on our balcony at the animals walking around!

This will also be our first Members cruise. We've talked about it many times, but we never could go earlier because the kids were in school. Then we got busy on other Disney cruises. It just struck us this year as being a good time for us to go in Jan.! So looking forward to it!

Maybe sometime later on in the year before the cruise, we can meet together for lunch! If we have any more fellow cruisers from North Carolina pop up, we could have a "pre-cruise disboards luncheon" and get acquainted with each other. Before we went on the Mediterranean cruise in 2010, a bunch of ladies got together in Atlanta for lunch and they had a blast! If I hadn't lived so far away, I would have gone! lol

Have a great day!

I tried to put banners side by side as well and nothing would work. I think you only get a limited amount of vertical and horizontal space although I don't know the exact dimensions. I have put several small tickers like name badges side by side but the big banners are too wide for that, I think. You can see that the very bottom of my DVC rotating banner is cut off so I know I am right at the limit for vertical height on mine.

Thanks! :thumbsup2 I thought it was just me! Now I don't feel so bad. I have seen some people's signature that had several trip count-downs. I just don't get it! :confused3

Where are you from?

Have a magical day!

Debra - would love to get together for lunch! It would be great to meet someone before the cruise! We on deck 9 - close to the front of the boat this trip. Since it's only a 3 night cruise we just got a port hole. We're doing the Canadian cruise out of NY this summer - so I splurged on that one for a veranda! :)

Debra - would love to get together for lunch! It would be great to meet someone before the cruise! We on deck 9 - close to the front of the boat this trip. Since it's only a 3 night cruise we just got a port hole. We're doing the Canadian cruise out of NY this summer - so I splurged on that one for a veranda! :)

Sounds like a plan!:thumbsup2 We'll have lunch one day then! We are on deck 6......we've never had a balcony before.....so that was our splurge this time (mainly for my husband...I prefer being up on deck 9/10!). We could afford a balcony this time, whereas on the previous 2 Disney cruises (11-day and 14-day), we just had portholes. We are doing a 5-day Bahama cruise in April. The Canadian cruise should be so much fun! They had some new itineraries that really were wonderful this year. We were hoping for another Mediterranean cruise this year, but I guess with the economy being so bad over there, they decided to stay around the US.

I wish I could get DH on an 11 or 14 day cruise. He just refuses to be away from work that long. Maybe someday!!! We flip back and forth between Verandas and Portholes. I need to see outside or I go crazy! :) DS cannot wait to go back on the Dream just for the Aquaduck! I will have to pull him off again this cruise I can tell already! He LOVES that thing!

I wish I could get DH on an 11 or 14 day cruise. He just refuses to be away from work that long. Maybe someday!!! We flip back and forth between Verandas and Portholes. I need to see outside or I go crazy! :) DS cannot wait to go back on the Dream just for the Aquaduck! I will have to pull him off again this cruise I can tell already! He LOVES that thing!

This is our first time on the Dream and I am so looking forward to the Aquaduck! :woohoo::woohoo: MY DH and I drool over the slide every time we see the advertisement on TV! lol

We loved the 11-day Med., but the 14-day Western Transatlantic was by far the best time we've ever had! We had gotten to know so many people from our disboards site, that when we got on the ship, we were bumping into people that we felt like were old friends! Unreal! We had so many things arranged through disboards......FE's, Pink Champagne Ladies, a Pub Crawl (awesome), mojito tastings, mixology, etc. that just felt like get-togethers with old friends. I was actually crying:guilty: when we disembarked because we had so much fun. Husband is ready to go on another 2 week cruise! Actually a ton of people are signing up in anticipation of Disney having the WBTA 2013 cruise. We're not signing up because there are too many places that we haven't been to yet....don't want to do the same sights 2 years later. Would go on the cruise in a heartbeat with all those wonderful people if they were going to different ports of call!

I've tried this twice and it didn't turn out. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. :confused:

Just a general question......how do I put my cruise tickers side by side? My second ticker is halfway hidden and the third one is totally hidden? Thanks for any help you can give me! :thumbsup2

It took me a while to figure it out. If you want I can set up the signatures for you. Just email me the ticker info and the order you want them in and I'll email you the info so you can cut and paste it into your signature line.

It took me a while to figure it out. If you want I can set up the signatures for you. Just email me the ticker info and the order you want them in and I'll email you the info so you can cut and paste it into your signature line.

Thanks so much! Let me know if you need more information! :thumbsup2

i got my papers from dvc today .now we just have to figure out how we are going to get frome disney world to port then from port to disneyworld we are going to fly in the night before and then stay 4 nights after at bwv if any one else wants to maybe we can split the price of a limo if you are staying at same resort.it will only be me and hubby.

You can rent vehicles from the airport and drop them off at Cocoa Beach. We do it every time. We use whomever is cheapest and have never had any issues. Coming back, we pick up a vehicle in Cocoa Beach and drop it off at the airport when we are done at WDW. Budget and Alamo are at WDW if you want to rent from Cocoa Beach to there. We've found it has been cheaper to do this than to get a limo - but that's us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter