Jan - March 2025

I was eyeing that one as I think it's a great price point given the time of year but unfortunately the dates are just a bit too off for us. My kids (both high school) go back to school March 31st, the day the cruise comes back. Not a deal breaker but then having to fly from San Juan PR to Vancouver? I don't know even know how that would work or how long it would take :rotfl2: If I had a day or two to play with we'd stay in PR and make it worth our while but unfortunately it's not meant to be. Looking at the Wonder out of SD again.
There are a few options, but it depends on day of week. AC flies to SJU out of YYZ/YUL on weekends during winter time, JetBlue seems to be an option on select days (via JFK), American (via Miami) on UA has flights out of Houston.. You are looking at 10+ hours... Sailed Southern Caribbean twice out of SJU and loved those cruises... but this particular repo cruise... a bit less so

My husband is interested in the Transatlantic, which wasn't announced. However, since the Dream has sailings leaving through May 30 and the Fantasy only through May 1, it looks like the Fantasy is the ship going to Europe in 2025.
...and arguably, the Fantasy NEEDS to go to Europe for what I suspect will be a Fall drydock in 2025. The Dream is getting "touched up" Fall 2024 so it would make sense to implement some similar changes to the Fantasy the year after

So shocked at lack of 7 night cruises. We only do that or longer. We tried a five night this year because it was close to a 7 night. Most chaotic cruise we have ever experienced! Not interested in the Treasure at this time. Hope other poster was right that they are doing a lot of shorter cruises with the Fantasy to fill port commitments. We have been considering a September 2025 cruise in Europe. Would be great to do it on the Fantasy.

On the schedule it lists a January 4th 2025 7-night sailing for the Disney Treasure from PC, but this isn’t showing up for me, under book now or even coming soon. Does it show up for anyone else, or is this a mistake on the schedule? This is the cruise that works best in our itinerary so really want i. But worried it might be an Invitation only cruise or something as it would be second sailing.

On the schedule it lists a January 4th 2025 7-night sailing for the Disney Treasure from PC, but this isn’t showing up for me, under book now or even coming soon. Does it show up for anyone else, or is this a mistake on the schedule? This is the cruise that works best in our itinerary so really want i. But worried it might be an Invitation only cruise or something as it would be second sailing.
I think that may be the dvc exclusive cruise.

The January 4, 2025 Treasure cruise is a special cruise for Disney Vacation Club members, so it's not open to the public

We are looking at the 7 night, Galveston to San Juan that stops at both private islands.
We changed our minds…asking Tracey to book the Sydney to Honolulu in February 2025 for us.

We may still get the above, but want to have a placeholder for it. Our family lives in Houston, and we would definitely try to visit them before departing from Galveston.

“We are looking at the 7 night, Galveston to San Juan that stops at both private islands.”
In the end..this is the one we booked.

We did soul searching and decided we rather be in Australia then spend so much time getting there. We are now thinking about getting to Australia in December, 2025.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest