Jambo! The newest AKL Information thread

Hey team! 5 days and we will be checking into Kidani for the first time! Is room service available and if so, does someone have a link or a picture of the menu? Thanks!

Do people know what the pool/hot tub hours are at Jambo House? Can you go to the hot tub without a lifeguard present? I know it'd be great to soak my aching legs/feet/back after a day at the parks (when the parks close 8-9ish).

So excited, we are heading home in a few short weeks! Question regarding refillable mugs. What colors have they had recently and are they still the ones with the white handles?

Getting close!! Have they changed out the coffee makers in the rooms yet? I was hoping since they changed them at the YC to Keurig that they might change all the pod machines in the deluxe resorts. If not I'll pack my mini Keurig like I have before.

following

Following!!

A question and 2 following....can somebody please let us know if the coffee pod machines have been switched to Keurig. Thank you!

I'll be there in 4 and need to know before I pack up my mini Keurig.

Maybe try posting a new thread asking about coffee makers in deluxe resorts?

As far as I know, YC and CSR are the only resorts with the Keurig. Seems like they are adding them as they refurb. I know AKL didn't in June when we were there and I've been following this thread since then and have seen no reports of them.

Thanks...that was my next step. I don't like those pod machines as I've found mold in them before. My coffee is much better too.

Ewwww!

I've never found mold thankfully but I've found that the coffee tastes really watery so I don't use them anymore.

6DF791DB-330C-4EBE-8DAA-8A0A9422DDCB.png Ok everyone.... I’ve solved your problem. Just called AKl. Standards and studios have the single serve cuisinart pods and the villas have a full coffee pot.
I believe this is what she is talking about. She said it isn’t quite the same as keurig but she used the word pods.

View attachment 279678 Ok everyone.... I’ve solved your problem. Just called AKl. Standards and studios have the single serve cuisinart pods and the villas have a full coffee pot.
I believe this is what she is talking about. She said it isn’t quite the same as keurig but she used the word pods.
Yeah, I consider pods and K-cups as 2 different things. Don't care for the pods and I don't think housekeeping cleans those machines. No problem, I'll pack my Keurig and K-cups. Thanks for checking it out!

Sooooooo excited!! Just changed up my winter break plans and will be at AKL 2/18-23!!! Ticker to change when I get home and am on the computer rather than my phone.
:offtopic: and weird.

There was something about Moana on TV the other day and the first thing that came to mind was "DUG". So use to seeing you in the cruise forum.

Thanks...that was my next step. I don't like those pod machines as I've found mold in them before. My coffee is much better too.

Yeah, I consider pods and K-cups as 2 different things. Don't care for the pods and I don't think housekeeping cleans those machines. No problem, I'll pack my Keurig and K-cups. Thanks for checking it out!

Now I’m curious; how are the Keurig/K-cups different or better in your opinion? I’ve got to research this.

By the way, does anyone have a particular recommendation when it comes to pool view rooms? Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter