#JAMbalaya #Pandamonium WDW Marathon Weekend 2019 Report! (Updated: 2/27/19)

The time has come for #Pandamonium!

I arrived at Epcot and really had only one thing I wanted to do before DATW because I hadn't done it in a while and that was Test Track. I did Single Rider and waited maybe 15 minutes before getting on.

IMG_2830 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Then it was time to head over to Mexico and start DATW! @Keels made lanyards for everyone to check off the countries as we went along. We had a great turnout too. Long before Marathon Weekend it was "proposed" that I get my face painted as a panda. Well I was not thrilled with the idea. After some long conversations and compromises we settled on a Panda mask. Margaritas were the choice of most in Mexico.

After Mexico we headed to Norway of course. Pretty sure beer was the main stay here.

China was next! Kung Fu Punch was pretty good.

IMG_3281 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

African Outpost... I don't remember....

Germany was beer and a group photo!

IMG_2834 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Then it was Italy for pizza at Via Napoli! I shared a pizza with @ZellyB and @Chris-Mo. We had a large group reservation. No photos here. I really lacked in photo taking for this.

@jennamfeo handed me some limoncello to try after pizza.

USA was beer thanks to @Mr. Drauer

Japan was sake, and @croach made friends with a group of Japanese kids who were all dressed up taking photos.

Morocco I don't remember.

France I shared an Ice Cream Martini with @ZellyB and @Chris-Mo which was really good.

UK was eventful... Irish Car bombs and beer... @croach really has a fondness for french friends in the UK by the way.

Canada was more beer and a photo which has since become a regret of mine thanks to a certain text group chat... Cough** @jennamfeo and @Keels Cough**

IMG_2937 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

And then we were done!

I was bestowed my DATW medal with panda mask on (@Keels wouldn't give it to me without the mask...)

IMG_3280 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2843 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Thanks for the great fun everyone! This is one of those things that makes the entire weekend worth it. Hanging out with a bunch of like minded Dis people. Everyone then tended to say their goodbyes and head off for nightly activities.

Some of us had some more celebrating to do!

Up Next: The perfect way to cap a perfect week!

Thanks for posting the full group shot and proving I was there!

Wish I could’ve done more DATW with you all, but familial duties (and Boma!) called.

Hahaha that was a funny photo.

bPE20tKMWWQPU7HToLRPPOlhVM88RRxJQWH5TESsEiGWuRfrUt43D4W20VcqdCFforsEwtgsTIDAWa-3S5YaR_nvZoVr8IbWRY2WNWFauwR6U0YFsT3nwymeNWsfcRKuRPWLtudosw=w500

We did the Safari at about 1:15 and we are all confused when the driving was talking about the giraffe and little feet sticking out. I thought she was joking as I couldn't quiet hear her anyway and then sure enough see on Twitter she was giving birth and it had closed down soon after I guess so it was calmer for her! Pretty neat.

We did the Safari at about 1:15 and we are all confused when the driving was talking about the giraffe and little feet sticking out. I thought she was joking as I couldn't quiet hear her anyway and then sure enough see on Twitter she was giving birth and it had closed down soon after I guess so it was calmer for her! Pretty neat.
It was very cool!

Your DATW adventure sounds fun. I tried to do it last year with my SIL's wedding party and didn't make it far. :rotfl2:
The medal was great.

That looks like so much fun! I love the big group photo! What a group of all stars.

Can't believe you guys got DATW medals! Perfect for Dopey!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!