Jack_Loves_Sally Halloween Wedding PJ & TR. Update 7/8

Halloween is my all time fav day of the year it would be so wonderful to have a wedding on it, your day is going to be amazing and that cake :love: so beautiful! And your wedding dress is lovely very Tim Burton, which i guess is the look you were going for!

I really didn't know what kind of dress I wanted, but I think it fits well...thanks for reading! :yay:

I love the detailing on the sash! And your ring is gorgeous.

You don't necesasrily have to have a butt bow. They can show you how to 'fold' it over so it's more of a butt fold than bow! My SIL just did this.

Wow I'm loving the halloween theme!! I tried a dress on just like that at alfred angelo but df wasn't diggin it .. grr. ! The cake is amazing ! I can't wait to see everything unfold!!

Welcome and congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous and your dress is so pretty! Love the sash! The cake is going to be amazing and I am so glad you already have your topper. Can't wait to hear all about your plans and ultimately, to see your awesome pics! Will DF's daughter be in the wedding?

The sash actually has embroidery and beading on it...I really just wanted plain black, but my Mom talked me into this one, I figured since the dress is pretty plain, it would go ok...thanks for reading along! :goodvibes

I really like it! :) I was going to do something like that with blue, but I decided on a different dress. You'll look very sophisticated with the white and black! :bride:

I'll be reading on! popcorn::

I love the detailing on the sash! And your ring is gorgeous.
You don't necesasrily have to have a butt bow. They can show you how to 'fold' it over so it's more of a butt fold than bow! My SIL just did this.

Thank you! :goodvibes They showed me how to do the fold thing at the bridal shop, but I found a clutch with a bow on it as well, so I figured I would do a bow to tie them both together. (no pun intended) :cutie:

Wow I'm loving the halloween theme!! I tried a dress on just like that at alfred angelo but df wasn't diggin it .. grr. ! The cake is amazing ! I can't wait to see everything unfold!!

Thanks! It was hard for me to find a dress, I'm tall and I have NOTHING going on up top...seriously :lmao:, and this actually looked ok on me, thanks for reading! :goodvibes

Welcome and congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous and your dress is so pretty! Love the sash! The cake is going to be amazing and I am so glad you already have your topper. Can't wait to hear all about your plans and ultimately, to see your awesome pics! Will DF's daughter be in the wedding?

Thank you!! Yes, DF's daughter will be our flower girl/ring bearer...she gets to pull double duty! :)

I really like it! :) I was going to do something like that with blue, but I decided on a different dress. You'll look very sophisticated with the white and black! :bride:

I'll be reading on! popcorn::

Thanks! I'll have to remember to say that to my Mom...it's sophisticated, not morbid...:rotfl:

Wow! I love your ideas, especially that cake! I'd love to go to a wedding like yours, what fun! I can't wait to see the wedding photos! Spectacular! :woohoo:

Wellllll...I really SHOULD be studying for my Art History exam...buuuuttt, I'm on the Dis....PARTAY!!!:banana:
So I'll do something proactive and update the old PJ...so here is all of my flower girl's stuff!
Her dress...it's kind of a mini version of mine, she wants to wear it all the time, I have to explain to her that this isn't a play dress...
DSC01914-1.jpg

Here are her shoes...they kinda look brown, but they're black.
DSC01926.jpg

And here are her earrings, but I can't take credit for these babies, she got them from the pick a pearl station in Japan at Epcot this year when we took her for her birthday....lucky girl, she got two pearls the same size in one oyster...I got one pearl, and a tiny one, I'm making her pick my oyster this year!
DSC01923.jpg

This is her "lady" purse...
DSC01924.jpg

I really wanted her to wear a halo, but everything I found was all white, so I marched down to Hobby Lobby and bought an all white halo...and some little black flowers, and some black pearls...and this was the end result.
DSC01928.jpg

DSC01930.jpg

And last but not least....my big, bad dog Bruiser, he is very sad he won't be able to come to the wedding, so I put a pic of him in my PJ so he could be included somehow...
DSC01867.jpg

You must excuse his squinting, every time I take out my camera and aim it in his general direction he squints, he hates the flash, it must be a defense mechanism! :lmao:
Well I guess I'll go study Renaissance art now...:eek:
More to come soon! :goodvibes

Everything looks beautiful! I love the Mickey shaped pearls. Your dog is sooo adorable. I love that he knows when the flash is coming XD

The flower girls dress is also very sophisticated!! lol :lmao: That will be my answer to all black items in your wedding just in case your mom stops by!

Seriously - if you read those magazines - you know white and black is really in! Just leave some of them around the house (away from Bruiser:dog: o'course!) for your mom to read. Or if all else fails make her read this post about sophistication!! I do really like everything - I don't remember if you posted - what are you doing for flowers? :surfweb:

WOW everything looks amazing!! The dress is beautiful and the cake is just stunning!

Thank you!:)

Wow! I love your ideas, especially that cake! I'd love to go to a wedding like yours, what fun! I can't wait to see the wedding photos! Spectacular! :woohoo:

I can't wait to see the pictures either! I love Randy's work so I'm really excited! :goodvibes

Everything looks beautiful! I love the Mickey shaped pearls. Your dog is sooo adorable. I love that he knows when the flash is coming XD

Yeah he's a great dog, but not very photogenic! :laughing:

The flower girls dress is also very sophisticated!! lol :lmao: That will be my answer to all black items in your wedding just in case your mom stops by!

Seriously - if you read those magazines - you know white and black is really in! Just leave some of them around the house (away from Bruiser:dog: o'course!) for your mom to read. Or if all else fails make her read this post about sophistication!! I do really like everything - I don't remember if you posted - what are you doing for flowers? :surfweb:

My mom is ok with everything, I'm the "artsy" child so she's not really surprised by what I've picked, my sister is the one that will have a Cinderella wedding :). I am carrying a hand tied french bouquet with all different shades of lavender flowers, Mike will have a lavender bout, and India will have a black and lavender rose wand. :goodvibes

OMG!! I LOVE your furbaby! What a cutie! :faint: I just feel so sorry for him that he should have been destined for the movies (Or at least the cover of "Beautiful Dog" magazine) but just can't help but anticipate the big, bad flash. Poor thing! I am so glad you included his picture! You should ask Jennifairie about how she is having the DJ play a song at her reception dedicated to her kitties who she'l have left at home. :cat: :lovestruc

OMG!! I LOVE your furbaby! What a cutie! :faint: I just feel so sorry for him that he should have been destined for the movies (Or at least the cover of "Beautiful Dog" magazine) but just can't help but anticipate the big, bad flash. Poor thing! I am so glad you included his picture! You should ask Jennifairie about how she is having the DJ play a song at her reception dedicated to her kitties who she'l have left at home. :cat: :lovestruc

Thank you!:goodvibes He hates the flash, but I did manage to get a few good pictures of him in his Halloween costume. I want to bring him with us sooo bad, but he gets mad at me when I take him to the groomer, I'm pretty sure he would never come near me again if I left him at the Disney Kennel (although I'm sure they do a lovely job there), so I am just having a house sitter stay here with him so he can still guard our house from all of the 5 year old trick-or-treaters....:laughing:

Our rings finally arrived today! We had a lot of trouble finding a design I wanted that semi matched my e-ring, so we just had one made. Here is a pic...
DSC01945.jpg

And here is a pic of it with my e-ring as well.

DSC01942.jpg

It is an eternity band with a pave setting, and I l-o-v-e it!!:lovestruc

Here is a picture of Mike's ring..

DSC01946.jpg

That isn't the best picture, so here is a stock photo...

MikesRing.jpg

I love Mike's ring, it is so unique, it is made out of palladium and red gold. I have to give props to Lurkyloo, I read about palladium in her PJ, and it sounded perfect for Mike, I didn't want to get him something that would have to be re-plated every few years, and he didn't want titanium, so this is what I decided he was going to get :rotfl: .
I have to tell you USPS STINKS!!! My ring came from a separate jeweler, and we had no problems with it getting here (thanks Fed-Ex!:) ), but Mike's ring was shipped USPS, and when they shipped it they gave me a tracking number, so I check it and the status didn't change for two weeks :scared1: ,
soooo I call them and they tell me "occasionally we lose packages"....yowzers, but I had insurance on it, and when the jeweler shipped the second time I was smart and asked if they could ship it Fed-Ex instead, and it came today!:woohoo:
Well there will be more soon, we're only a month out!:eek:

wow! The rings are just GORGEOUS!!! :lovestruc
I hope your housesitter will protect your furbaby from all the door knocking and bell ringing. Poor thing!

WOW!!! They are gorgeous. I love your e-ring sooo much. I picked one out similar to it and couldn't figure out what kind of band would go with it. It's just beautiful!!

I absolutely love the rings. You have an awesome theme. the Cake is fabulous. can't wait to see how everything comes together.

o.m.g. the eternity pave ring is to die for! beautiful!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter