I've got the dreaded red x AGAIN. Can someone help?

jennymouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
I don't see anything wrong in the link, maybe one our brilliant tech board people has an idea?

It looks like yuleloveit.com is a bad URL. Either the site is down, or it's been removed.

Maybe it was just a temporary site? Or terminated.

The URL takes you to FreeWebSites.com which states the URL has been removed.

<font color=navy>I got the same thing when I checked out the picture, jennymouse.

<font color=navy>Oh good.

The site must have been down. You might want to download this pic to your computer & upload it to your own website for future use.

I know how to add a picture in the narrative area but how do I make it stay permanently? Plus how do I add a picture under my identifier to the left?

Thanks for the help.

Kronk,

Near the top of the page you'll see "User CP", click on that.

To give yourself a signature to appear at the end of every post you make click on "Edit Profile" and one of the options you'll see is a signature box where you can enter text and pictures. In Edit Profile you can also customise the text that appears under your User Name as well - It's called "Custom User Text".

To add an Avatar (the small picture under your user name) go to "Edit Options" (next to Edit Profile) in your User CP, right by the bottom of the page, you'll see the option to 'Change Avatar', click the button and then you can pop in a custom one of your own, or there is a ready made selection you can choose from.

Hope that helps

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts