I've Been Vaccinated (No Politics Please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls don't feed.

This has been such an incredibly helpful and supportive thread for this community. Many of us have been around the Boards long enough to know that this is how a thread gets derailed and then shut down. We all need this thread to keep going over the next weeks while we search for our 2nd shots.

Word to those who enjoy spiking threads. This is a Canadian thread in a Canadian community forum. We usually react to these type of posts with genuine care or even humour. We aren't the thread you are seeking. :yoda::cool:

Last edited:
Guess who stalked the booking system today and grabbed appointments in town for TONIGHT? :cool1::sunny:
I’m at 5:05 and Dh is 5:40 ! Perfect because I have the next three days off so if I feel sick I have some time to recover . And though we were grateful for the other appointments, they were over an hour away and on a weeknight so not ideal ( my job is pretty draining and I’m wiped out at the end of the day, never mind trying to do it if I felt sick the next day ) .
Yay yay yay !! So excited!

I was just watching our Covid briefing and one of the reporters said a Canadian tried to call and book tickets for a broadway show and were denied when they said they had AZ. The reporter then went on to ask if people who have AZ will find themselves with limits on where they can go and what they can do.

Dr Strang said is surprised to hear that since AZ is recognized in the US.

I was just watching our Covid briefing and one of the reporters said a Canadian tried to call and book tickets for a broadway show and were denied when they said they had AZ. The reporter then went on to ask if people who have AZ will find themselves with limits on where they can go and what they can do.

Dr Strang said is surprised to hear that since AZ is recognized in the US.

AZ is not approved in the US.

Going to be stalking the Halton site tonight to move DS18's dose 2 to an earlier date. I wonder if the update will be at midnight, 3 am or 8 am?

Stupid me, when I signed him up for his doses, I put his email address, and now I have to rely on him to send me the 'rebook' email every time I want to try and that means he has to be awake to do it. He works early tomorrow.

Edit: Just checked the Halton site... it's down for maintenance from 9 tonight until 3am on Friday (18th), so that answers the midnight availability question.

I’m happy my DH will be able to book his 2nd shot on Monday. He had his first one on May 4th and since they’ve added Hamilton to the Delta variant hotspot he can book on Monday. They announced those that had their first shot May 9th or before can book on Monday and if it was May 30th or before on Wednesday and then the remainder of the province on June 28th. He’s happy as well since he works in Peel daily and also wants to be fully vaccinated long before September so he has a better chance of coming with me. 😊

Going to be stalking the Halton site tonight to move DS18's dose 2 to an earlier date. I wonder if the update will be at midnight, 3 am or 8 am?

Stupid me, when I signed him up for his doses, I put his email address, and now I have to rely on him to send me the 'rebook' email every time I want to try and that means he has to be awake to do it. He works early tomorrow.

Edit: Just checked the Halton site... it's down for maintenance from 9 tonight until 3am on Friday (18th), so that answers the midnight availability question.

I’m staying up a bit after 12 just in case it’s earlier than planned. If not will have to set the alarm. We already requested the reschedule email this afternoon after the announcement since then link is good for 24 hours. I know some people were having issues even getting their reschedule emails last update because the system was overwhelmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter