Its up to the roof...

jcodespoti

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
The snow today is up to the roof of my car. Three weeks to WLV

Joe in CT

Wouldn't it be nice to be in front of one of their fireplaces right now, holding a hot toddy? *sigh*:(

I am down on the jersey shore and i can feel your pain.We never get any snow like we have now. I have 130 days but can't wait.Boy im glad i gave my daytona 500 tickets up. The rain shortened race and the bad weather up north was a win for me.
tiggerguy2000 ºoº

Thank goodness for our two car garage :)! However, the third vehicle is outside & covered with snow. We tried to dig it out earlier today. Maybe we'll finish finding it tomorrow! I'd much rahter be in FL at OKW!!

I just got in from plowing since 10:30 this morning. After 13 hours, I was generously given 4 hours off. I think I need my head examined, because I would rather check out whats going on here at the boards than taking a 4 hour catnap. Can't wait till spring!!!

The snow today is up to the roof of my car. Three weeks to WLV

Oh, wow, Joe!!!! That is awful. But, it is not much better here in Bethany, on top of this stupid mountain.

I dug out the car last nite. there is an eight foot snow drift against the dumpter (I live in a condo). The plow guy said if we get anymore snow soon he'll have to bring in a loader and move it furthur onto the grass area.
Last winter we got nothin..this winter WHAM! I like winter but this is a little crazy.

Joe in CT

This storm and winter have been unbelievable. I could use a few 60 degree days to melt this stuff away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter