It's time for Draconian Chinese measures in this country!

Here is your thinking: If we hunker down that is going to cause the economy of Pakistan to collapse and therefore there will be a military coup and then the military are far more likely to wage war because that's what military people like to do.

But non-military people like to wage war also. Think Saddam Hussein. The military coup in Egypt did not cause them to attack Israel.

I think your extrapolations are far-flung and tortured. I suppose I could give another dozen extrapolations about what will happen to the world if we ignore the problem and treat it just like a routine flu.

no...... You are just trying to ignore the economic effects of this and twisting my words to serve your narrative. If you can't comprehend what I'm saying move on to the next post. I'm not going to keep explaining it to you.

And I think you are ignoring the economic effects if we don't buy ourselves time. All the epidemiologists are saying this. But you concoct a scenario about Pakistan. We need to buy ourselves time.

A lot is being discussed right now about suppression. That means testing everyone and beginning isolation of those who have it. Maybe that could get us through the worst of it. But we don't have nearly enough tests to even keep up with those showing symptoms. We are badly prepared for this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter