Its Official....2013 Date and Rate Thread

Pbh
Oct 23-26
Garden view
639.21 40% pin

Or standard at rpr for 527.85 still haven't decided which one.

Oct.11-13 (holiday weekend)
PBH
Deluxe King w/balcony & Club
$337 per night
Fl resident-AAA-no pin :sad1:
donaldduck352

Count me in!!! in about a week!

10/4-10/7
HRH
Garden View, 2 Q Beds
$229 avg. Daily
APH
Marquibiri

Cheers!

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

Oct 11-14
PBH
Club Level, 2 Queens
$279 + tax for Oct 11, 12, $267 + tax for Oct 13, $928 total, incl. taxes
Pin

We're going to be there (PBH - Club) at the same time.

KOOL after the marathon walk doing the VIP tour Friday night my son and I will be kicking poolside the rest of the weekend to recoop while the wife enjoys the parks..

Cant miss me I will be the one larger then life with the Magnum PI that aged look..:lmao:

This will be my 1'st time staying at PBH normally its RPR and I'm stoked...

Say ciao if 'ya see me!

I was wondering why there wasn't a 2014 thread for this.......I wish I had the time and dedication to volunteer:upsidedow

Hopefully someone out there does:flower3:

Has there been announcement about the 2014 room discounts for December? I am looking to go nov 30-dec6 but I haven't gotten my AP yet so I don't have access to the web portal.

Has there been announcement about the 2014 room discounts for December? I am looking to go nov 30-dec6 but I haven't gotten my AP yet so I don't have access to the web portal.

ap rates not released yet for december.
smsm rates are valid for rest of this year.

I want to stay at the HRH but when I punch in our dates with the FLO discount, all that comes up is a kids suite (September 26-28th) RPR is available at $189 so I might book that before its gone, but I was really hoping for HRH this year

I want to stay at the HRH but when I punch in our dates with the FLO discount, all that comes up is a kids suite (September 26-28th) RPR is available at $189 so I might book that before its gone, but I was really hoping for HRH this year

Yep, book RPR and keep checking HRH as there can always release more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter