It's Fastpass day!

bmraar

Earning My Ears
I'm so happy, I got everything I wanted! Family of 4, and our daughters are 22 and 13 so we are focused on more thrill rides. It's really interesting because people think kids outgrow Disney, but they don't-- the trips just change focus. Been numerous times, but it's been a few years since our last trip. 13 year old doesn't remember a lot from our last trip. This is our first trip since most of new Fantasyland opened, first trip since Toy Story Land opened, and first trip since Pandora opened. First night we get there we have a reservation at Artist Point (we all want to see the dwarves and the evil queen, it's our one planned character interaction), but no parks on arrival day. We're on the dining plan, so we are hitting up some great restaurants.

Day 1 HS. We bought EMM. Have a dinner reservation at Ohana, and then will head to MK for evening EMH.
9:30 RNR
10:35 Star Tours
5:40 TOT (I'll likely drop this one and go there directly after EMM)

Day 2 Epcot. Hubby is golfing in the AM and will meet us there for lunch and Soarin (his favorite ride). Will rope drop FEA. The girls are most excited about snacking around the world. Dinner reservation at Homecomin that night (they're also excited about eating at a celebrity chef restaurant), and will explore Disney Springs (and have a few drinks).
9:05 Spaceship Earth
10:05 The Seas with Nemo
11:15 Test Track

Day 3 MK. Morning EMH. We have a lunch reservation at BOG, and a dinner reservation at Hoop Dee Doo. Girls are most excited about Instagram pictures-- we all have (different) purple Disney shirts, and are headed to the purple wall. They also really want Tangled lantern pics.
9:15 BTM
10:20 Splash Mtn
1:30 7DMT

Day 4 AK. We plan to rope drop FOP, but got a FP for it as well.
9:00 Everest
10:15 Kali
1:40 FOP

Day 5 we have a breakfast reservation at Kona Café, and then we hit the road.

July can't get here fast enough!

Whoop! Did you do this at 30 or 60 days out?

60 days out. We're staying at Port Orleans Riverside. We stay somewhere different every trip-- there are too many great options that we want to explore! Port Orleans has been on our list for a while, so we are really excited about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!