It's coming folks! - Disney Online 30 Day Pass

I just got mine!

It says:

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your interest in the Virtual Magic Kingdom and the FREE 30-Day Unlimited Access offer of Pirates of the Caribbean Online and Toontown Online.

Disney.com continues to create experiences to amaze our Guests, and we hope you will continue to join us in our virtual worlds, including the new Disney Fairies Pixie Hollow, coming this Fall 2008.

Below please find a code that will give you 30 Days of Unlimited Access to the following games:

Click on the Pirates of the Caribbean Online logo to redeem your code.

Click on the Toontown Online logo to redeem your code.

Thanks again for your interest,

The Disney Online Team

Remember way, way back in May when we were all supposed to get our 30 day free trials to Pirates etc.-well my codes Finally came today! When I saw VMK in the message line my heart really skipped a beat thinking that maybe, just maybe they were bring it back....anyone else finally get their codes? Anyone need mine?

got mine too. better 3 months late than never... i guess?

I just got mine, and at first I thought the same thing. I'm going to let my five year old use the code for Toontown.

Never got mine. And I sent the email the hour it came out.

I think I did something wrong on the email or something.

If your not using your toontown code, would you mind giving it to me?

If so, you rock. :cool1:

i e-mailed them after the given date, hoping to see if they would honor my lateness as valid. i dont even really want to play either of the games, but as an avid vmk player i wanted to take advantage of the sweet offer haha. i'll let you know if i get one, and i am willing to give it out if i do.

I got one and didn't even ask for it. I don't even want it. I've tried both games and didn't really like them.
Not to mention that my computer is far to old and slow to play POTCO, anyway.

Hey everyone! I finally received my 30 day unlimited pass for ToonTown. If anyone out there would like it PM me and I will send you the code! :thumbsup2 Already gave away!! Hope you all get yours soon!

I got one and didn't even ask for it. I don't even want it. I've tried both games and didn't really like them.
Not to mention that my computer is far to old and slow to play POTCO, anyway.
They gave it too you even if you didn't want it? haha..

I FINALLY got mine.. :D

Ev

I just got an email with the subject line "VMK Virtual Worlds - 30 Day Preview." I about had a heart attack! Turns out it was just my 30 day codes for Toontown and PotCO. Here's what the message said:

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your interest in the Virtual Magic Kingdom and the FREE 30-Day Unlimited Access offer of Pirates of the Caribbean Online and Toontown Online.

Disney.com continues to create experiences to amaze our Guests, and we hope you will continue to join us in our virtual worlds, including the new Disney Fairies Pixie Hollow, coming this Fall 2008.

:confused3
I just got an email with the subject line "VMK Virtual Worlds - 30 Day Preview." I about had a heart attack! Turns out it was just my 30 day codes for Toontown and PotCO. Here's what the message said:

Dear Valued Guest,

Haha, me too :thumbsup2

Just got mine. They messed up any chance of me using them, I don't even care about their games now. Their lack of effort on getting these out in a reasonable timeframe really shows me what they think of potential customers.
But my PotC code starts with VMK. Are they all like that or did I just get an awesome one?

I got mine and it started with vmk too. I can't get into the game for some reason. I entered in the code and went to play it and it said bad account id or password so i changed it and i still can't get on. I don't know what to do. :sad1:

I just got an email with the subject line "VMK Virtual Worlds - 30 Day Preview." I about had a heart attack!
Me too!

Too bad they took so long in getting these codes out. Wasn't the idea to help ease the pain of VMK closing and losing touch with our friends? (Not to mention farming a whole new group of players into their games???)

Well, many of us have moved on. I, for one, found a game I love in Wizard101 and have a ton of friends there now.

So, I guess I should thank WDIG for taking so long to follow through on their promise. Had they been quicker, I might not have found my new, happy home!

Their loss. My gain. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter